Drunken Linglong

페이지 정보

작성자 Strouse 댓글 0건 조회 117회 작성일 23-02-27 09:48

본문

Several ministers took off their official clothes, bent over the ground, raised their sticks high in the hands of the Chamberlain, drew a sharp arc in midair, and drew their backs. There was a "bang" sound, but blood was flying everywhere after a few strokes. Blood-colored spots fell on the bluestone floor, and the continuous sound of falling sticks made people tremble with fear. Fortunately, the executioner got a hint from Yan Xi and understood that the emperor wanted to keep people under the staff. Although the momentum of his men was appalling, they all left room. Otherwise, heavy whipping down, do not have to see the blood will be able to break the bones, where can these civil servants withstand? The autumn wind was so cold that the withered leaves were flying on the square in front of the hall. The emperor stood with his hands on his back under the golden umbrella of the canopy held high, and looked coldly at the minister below who continued to die and remonstrate endlessly. His face was light, and it was difficult to distinguish between joy and anger. The Emperor of Heaven was buried in the Eastern Tomb, which involved the burial of emperors and empresses. According to the ritual system, Empress Xiaozhen and Empress Yin, who were conferred the titles by the Emperor of Heaven before his death, as well as the imperial concubine Lian, who was later posthumously conferred the title of Empress Dowager Hehui, should be buried together in the mausoleum. However, many ministers believed that Empress Dowager Hehui, who had served Emperor Mu and Emperor of Heaven successively, should not be buried with Emperor of Heaven at this time, so they wrote to express their objection. But unexpectedly, after reading the memorial table, the emperor actually issued a decree to open the mausoleum of Emperor Mu and move the coffin of the Empress Dowager to be buried. As a result, the courtiers could not accept it,inflatable floating water park, and after days of remonstrance, the court dispute gradually developed into a debate about whether the empress Dowager could be buried in the imperial mausoleum. Early this morning, the imperial censor of a famous palace knelt down in front of the Wutai Palace, again for this matter. The emperor refused to accept the remonstrance and ordered people to expel the imperial censors who insisted on the bitter remonstrance from the palace. Who would have thought that the imperial censor would hold the pillar in his hand and shout at the top of his voice, "Your Majesty can speak to all the scholars in the world. Why don't you listen to my advice?"? I remonstrate with death today, and listen to the right day! Then he turned around and crashed into the pillars. If the Chamberlain hadn't stopped him in time, he would have spattered blood in the court. This aroused the presence of the ministers of one mind, one after another to kneel down to play, fierce words. But no one expected that the emperor, who had always been generous and benevolent,Inflatable dry slide, would be furious on the spot. He immediately ordered the two ministers at the head of the court to be reprimanded and ordered all the ministers to go out of the palace to watch the execution. Those who dared to say this again would be severely punished according to this example. Your majesty this is contrary to the ritual system, I steal fear of state chaos, worry for your majesty... Before the Duke of Qin had finished speaking, he saw the emperor throw his dragon sleeve heavily and said, "Take it down!" Immediately, two chamberlains came forward to set up the Duke of Qin. The officials were frightened. The Marquis of Changding, who was standing next to him, quickly kowtowed and said, "Your Majesty is merciful. I am an old minister of the Duke of Qin. How can I bear the heavy burden of this cane?" They all pleaded for mercy, but the Duke of Qin was still remonstrating with him. "If you don't use etiquette and law, the country will be in danger. It's not enough for me to die. Your Majesty, please put the country first!" The emperor used to treat these senior officials with great courtesy, but today he seemed to be really angry. He looked ahead and did not glance down from the corner of his eyes. His expression was absolutely cold and chilling for no reason. King Zhan in the side to see thoroughly, this period of time to rectify the deficit, the emperor's means, determination of the firm, act thoroughly, so that many people in the court feel insecure. Today, Inflatable water park on lake ,Jumping castle with slide, some of these ministers are indeed old-fashioned, holding on to etiquette and law, but more are trying to make trouble and disturb the situation. Today, contrary to the usual practice of admonition, the emperor did not even hesitate to act with the imperial staff. Obviously, he had a pretty good idea and intended to do it. In the face of these official valves, royal relatives, want to check the deficit smoothly, it is necessary to have thunder means to deter the court. Therefore, he could not persuade the emperor to act ruthlessly. But King Hao, who was beside him, had a kind disposition. Seeing that the situation was getting worse and worse, he finally couldn't help coming forward and saying, "Your Majesty, if there is any objection to the court affairs, the minister's remonstrance is not at fault. Even if what he said is inappropriate, he should be treated leniently.". Your Majesty's action, I'm afraid that in the future the remonstrant officials will be afraid to speak, and the princes will be silent. Please give your Majesty more consideration. King Zhan's eyebrows tightened slightly, then turned to look at the emperor, only to see a trace of imperceptible ripples in the emperor's eyes. "The empress is here," said the Chamberlain in front of the hall. Yan Xi was overjoyed, and King Zhan breathed a sigh of relief in the dark. The storm was too big, and only the queen could ease it. Empress Feng crown court clothes, makeup dignified, accompanied by several female officials along the Baishi Royal Road into the Wutai Hall, looking sideways at the minister who was being punished in front of the hall, looking calm. When she reached the front of the steps, she gently gathered her girdle and bowed down, saying, "I would like to see Your Majesty.".
” Ye Tianling's cold and solemn expression slowed down a little. He helped her with his own hands and said, "The queen gets up." Qing Chen, however, did not follow his hand and got up. He looked at the steps and said tactfully, "I have heard that since ancient times, punishment has not been a doctor.". Now there are courtiers who are blamed in court. I can't bear to meet them. I implore Your Majesty to forgive them first. Ye Tianling's hands stiffened, and he lowered his eyes to see that the nine Zhai and four phoenixes were softly and quietly crowned with jade and pearls. Qing Chen knelt down in front of him like this, and the long front of the bright red clothes spread out behind him, motionless. He was a chaste, quiet and virtuous empress of the main palace. He withdrew his hand coldly. "Are you here to persuade me, too?" Qing Chen looked up and said, "I've heard that Your Majesty wants to open the tomb of Emperor Mu. If so, won't this alarm the palace of Emperor Mu?"? The queen mother must have knowledge under the spring is also unbearable. Your Majesty's benevolence and filial piety will not make Emperor Mu and the Empress Dowager uneasy. Even if the courtiers speak more fiercely, your majesty has punished them, so don't continue to pursue them. At night, the silent color of Lingmou's heart sank silently, as if the whole cold autumn was in it. "So do you also object to the burial of the Empress Dowager and Emperor Mu?" "I really think something is wrong," said Qing Chen. When she said this, she and Ye Tianling looked at each other in pairs, and their fine eyelashes were lightly raised. It was very quiet in front of the hall. Ye Tianling looked at Qing Chen for a long time and suddenly turned around. "I've already said that if there are any more remonstrances about this matter, it should be the same as this. Haven't you seen it?" Qing Chen still bent over calmly and said, "Since I am the empress, I have the duty to remonstrate with Your Majesty. Even if Your Majesty wants to punish me for this, I will not complain." Ye Tianling turned his back to her and raised his eyes to sweep to the front of the hall. The officials saw the emperor's face sink: "Come on!"! Take the queen down! At this time, if you take it down, you will be blamed on the spot. All the ministers were shocked when they heard this, and even the Duke of Qin, who insisted on remonstrating to death, was stunned. The Chamberlain next to him could not believe the will he had heard with his own ears. He looked at each other and was at a loss. Yan Xi was scared out of his wits. Unexpectedly,Inflatable indoor park, even the empress could not help her. She knelt down and begged, "Your Majesty, how can the body of the empress's daughter be punished with a stick.." 。 joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.