Harem Complaint _ Wanyi Imperial Concubine Unfinished

페이지 정보

작성자 Strouse 댓글 0건 조회 145회 작성일 23-02-27 09:48

본문

Without waiting for Qiao Yuxi to finish, the gorgeous robe was thrown away and went straight to Wanxinyuan. The queen mother. Not even to intercept, was about to get up, but because of the cold legs and numbness and fell heavily on the ground. The snowflakes are flying and splashing! "Wanruo." Xuexuan stepped forward and hurried to help me. The cool moonlight covered the snow coldly, and the pale silver light reflected the coquettish light by the faint snow light. His legs were still numb. Holding Xuexuan's hand, he staggered to Wanxinyuan and knelt down in front of the queen mother. "Please forgive the queen mother!" "Forgive?" The queen mother stared at me strangely, looked at Xuexuan, and said doubtfully. As if you were back. It is the voice of elegance like snow that floats out of Wanxin Garden. He ventured to look into the garden, but there was no one except Jing Fei. The heart wondered, how could we follow the man and leave so quickly? "I.." I was at a loss for words. Jing Fei walked slowly towards me with a smile in her eyes. "Wanruo, look, I'm waiting for you here. Why did you come here now?"? Get up quickly. Why are you kneeling? He lifted me up naturally and said to the Empress Dowager, "Empress Dowager, why did you suddenly come to Wanxinyuan?" "Oh?"? Ai Jia just came over to have a look. I heard it's quite lively here. Is it the Jade Concubine? The queen mother smiled reluctantly and looked at the jade concubine with a livid face. Beautiful face suddenly lost the delicate and charming color, hurriedly hung his head and whispered: "Yes." Come to think of it,Inflatable indoor park, the queen mother must have been called. All right, now that Jing Fei is here, have a good time. Ai Jia is also tired. Get up and drive back to the palace. The queen mother shook her sleeve. See the queen mother off! Seeing that he had gone far away, he breathed a sigh of relief and patted the snow on his leg, only to hear a sly voice: "I know there must be something here."? It shouldn't be that simple! I paused, then straightened up and smiled perfunctorily. "What's the matter?"? Your Majesty,inflatable air dancer, don't think about it. The queen mother said it was all right. Is that true? So you were so nervous just now? Concubine Jing said with a smile, "I can't hide anything from the emperor. I really have something to do." "Oh?"? If something is really wrong, what is it? Xuexuan asked Concubine Jing. This Jing Fei saw that since Xuexuan could not hide it, she pulled us into the garden, closed the door, and went to the yard to slowly tell the story in front of Xuexuan. Suddenly remembered how things can be so smooth, then asked: "Right, sister, you really meet it?"? But as soon as he took the jade pendant from me, we followed him. It's not going to go so well, is it? "That depends on me!" A clear and familiar voice suddenly came from the back room. Chapter 48 of the main text Chapter 48 The wind turned back to the snow, inflatable amusement park ,large inflatable water slide, and the cloud-white dragon suddenly turned around toward his robe, and his body suddenly stiffened. \ www.kanshuge.com \ Read-Book ^ Pavilion Snow, falling quietly.. "Mother.." Mother? Qiao Yuxi raised her mouth with a smile and hurriedly said, "I see the Empress Dowager." The queen mother's expression was quite serious. She glanced at me quickly and asked Xuexuan, "What happened?"? Why are you all standing here? Why is Ning Fei kneeling on the ground? Qiao Yuxi strode to the queen mother: "This is the queen mother, the emperor wants to go to Wanxinyuan..." "Jade concubine!" Xuexuan suddenly interrupted Qiao Yuxi with a sharp sound, and then bent over the queen mother: "Why is the queen mother here?"? I'm going back to Yishou Garden. The Empress Dowager ignored Caixuexuan and ordered Qiao Yuxi, "Go on." "This.." Delicate and charming strange appearance reveals a false dilemma, delicate and charming red is a leisurely pull. ^ www.kanshuge.com ^ ^ Read ^ Book Pavilion The Empress Dowager said sharply, "If the Ai family tells you to say something, just say it. What are you afraid of when the Ai family is here?" "Yes.." In fact, I don't know what's the matter? It seems to be Wanxinyuan. Without waiting for Qiao Yuxi to finish, the gorgeous robe was thrown away and went straight to Wanxinyuan. The queen mother. Not even to intercept, was about to get up, but because of the cold legs and numbness and fell heavily on the ground. The snowflakes are flying and splashing! "Wanruo." Xuexuan stepped forward and hurried to help me.
The cool moonlight covered the snow coldly, and the pale silver light reflected the coquettish light by the faint snow light. His legs were still numb. Holding Xuexuan's hand, he staggered to Wanxinyuan and knelt down in front of the Empress Dowager. "Please forgive the Empress Dowager!" "Forgive?" The queen mother stared at me strangely, looked at Xuexuan, and said doubtfully. As if you were back. It is the voice of elegance like snow that floats out of Wanxin Garden. He ventured to look into the garden, but there was no one except Jing Fei. The heart wondered, how could we follow the man and leave so quickly? "I.." I was at a loss for words. Jing Fei walked slowly towards me with a smile in her eyes. "Wanruo, look, I'm waiting for you here. Why are you here now?"? Get up quickly. Why are you kneeling? He lifted me up naturally and said to the Empress Dowager, "Empress Dowager, why did you suddenly come to Wanxinyuan?" "Oh?"? Ai Jia just came over to have a look. I heard it's quite lively here. Is it the Jade Concubine? The queen mother smiled reluctantly and looked at the jade concubine with a livid face. Beautiful face suddenly lost the delicate and charming color, hurriedly hung his head and whispered: "Yes." Come to think of it, the queen mother must have been called. All right, now that Jing Fei is here, have a good time. Ai Jia is also tired. Get up and drive back to the palace. The queen mother shook her sleeve. See the queen mother off! Seeing that he had gone far away, he breathed a sigh of relief and patted the snow on his leg, only to hear a sly voice: "I know there must be something here."? It shouldn't be that simple! I paused, then straightened up and smiled perfunctorily. "What's the matter?"? Your Majesty, don't think about it. The queen mother said it was all right. Is that true? So you were so nervous just now? Concubine Jing said with a smile, "I can't hide anything from the emperor. I really have something to do." "Oh?"? If something is really wrong, what is it? Xuexuan asked Concubine Jing. This Jing Fei saw that Xuexuan could not hide it,Inflatable water park factory, so she pulled us into the garden, closed the door, and went to the yard to slowly tell the story in front of Xuexuan. joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.