Loyal dog ring

페이지 정보

작성자 Strouse 댓글 0건 조회 110회 작성일 23-02-27 09:48

본문

Aunt Lan bit off a piece of wrapped cloth with her teeth and smiled at Lin. There was a kindly look on her face, and at the same time there was a vague worry in it. At that moment, the door was pushed open, and a benevolent old eunuch came in, wearing a striking red patch, and bowed to him on both sides. He is the godfather of Zhuang Chi, the eunuch in charge of the seal of Si Lijian, who adopted Lin Yishan. Lin Yishan struggled for a moment to get up and bow down. "Don't be too polite," said Zhuang Chi. "Sit down and talk." When Lin saw him, he found that he looked a little older than the last time he met him. He choked up and said, "The boy is not filial. Not only can he not share his worries and troubles for his godfather, but it leads to such a disaster.." Godfather, you don't have to risk protecting the child any more. The child is willing to take the blame. Grandfather Zhuang said, "Let's not talk about this. If Jin Hao hadn't tipped you off in advance, it would be very difficult for Godfather to send someone to save you in time." At the fierce moment when the eight killers besieged Lin Yishun, a group of mysterious people suddenly came out and saved Lin Yishun. These are the people sent by Grandfather Zhuang. Only then did Lin Yishan know that the real identity of Jin Hao, who was swinging between her and Sui Lingbo, or between Zhang Han and Yang Xiao, was the ultimate undercover agent under Grandfather Zhuang. She moved her chapped lips and was about to ask something more when Grandfather Zhuang said, "Originally, Godfather came here to tell you not to ask anything. Those killers were sent by Yang Xiao. Zhang Han did it all for you." Grandfather Zhuang was referring to the fact that Zhang Han did not keep the appointment. He sighed and added, "Originally, I wanted to bury this secret in the earth and never say it again. But you and your son are my children. I can't bear to see either of you die, so I gave you the choice." Lin Yi Shan: "The child does not understand the meaning of godfather." Grandfather Zhuang said, "Twenty-four years ago, there was a big case in the palace. At that time, Concubine Cao was implicated and sent to prison. After being interrogated by the Ministry of Punishment, she was beheaded and abandoned the city." This Lin Yishan has long known. Zhuang Gonggong: "Later, the emperor thought about the cause and effect,x70 line pipe, investigated again, and found that the Cao clan was wronged, but due to various complex reasons, the Cao clan could not be rehabilitated, so the matter has been shelved.". However, because the number of people on the execution ground was counted, it was found that one person was missing, so there was always a legend in the palace that Cao Fei still had orphans under her name. She also knew that the emperor had previously sent people to Fujian to investigate Cao's descendants, and this task was handled by her own hands. Lin Yishan really did not know why his godfather would suddenly mention this at this time, but she had a feeling of uneasiness. Grandfather Zhuang sighed, stood up, turned his back, and looked at the high corner, as if he had fallen into some kind of memory. Grandfather Zhuang said, "Godfather can't say that he has done everything with a clear conscience all his life, 316 stainless steel plate ,316ti stainless steel, but he has devoted all his efforts and feelings to serving your father.". But there is only one thing that I have never dared to tell the emperor in my life. "That year, the Renyin Palace Incident suddenly happened. I heard the news that night. On my way to Yikun Palace, I was stopped by the empress's trusted followers. In that case, no one could see the emperor's face, except the people around the empress."; I had no choice but to go back to Si Lijian and send a confidant to inquire about the news. Finally, I knew the situation at that time: the emperor was in a coma, and the queen's guards controlled the Forbidden Palace and put Cao Niangniang in prison. "Cao Niangniang has always been gentle and kind. How could she do such a thing as plotting against the emperor? I immediately felt that something was wrong, but at that time I could not get in touch with the emperor himself and Cao Niangniang. In addition, the Ministry of Punishment sent an inside message: Look at the posture of the empress at that time, she wanted to take the opportunity to put Cao Niang to death.". So I made the boldest decision of my life: I quietly sent someone to sneak into the residence of Princess Ning'an, bribed the palace people, and stole Princess Ning'an, who was one year old, out of the Forbidden Palace. Hearing Grandfather Zhuang say this, even Lin Yi-shan was not shocked! At that time, once it was discovered, it would be the same as the crime of beheading. Zhuang father-in-law said here, but instead the wind is light, the old man who has experienced several Dynasties has put life and death aside.
"Not long after I hid Princess Ning'an, the bad news came. Empress Cao was in trouble, and the Cao clan was all implicated.". In order to avoid being discovered, I thought about many places where I could hide babies in the capital, but they were not safe. Finally, I thought of a way, the most dangerous place is the safest place. At that time, the inner palace supervisor was recruiting palace maids, so I sent the baby to the inner palace supervisor. At this point, Lin Yishan had some kind of premonition in his heart, and he couldn't help staring at his godfather. Grandfather Zhuang said, "This child is very good. He has been obedient when he grows up. He has been filial to me for twenty years. I know that this is a blessing given to me by God, but after all, it is a blessing that the old slave does not deserve to enjoy.". Today I will tell the truth of this beheading, is to return the right to choose to you, Zhang Han made a big mistake, now, save his life is only between your thoughts, Princess. With a cry of "Your Highness," he bent his knees and knelt down toward Lin. His vegetable aunt Lan also bowed down with him. Lin Yi flashed all over with a shock and looked at the two men as if he were somewhat stunned. Suddenly, a deep blue night sky appeared in my mind, with stars spinning overhead. She remembered the night when she parted from Cha Bo. "And Ah Cheng, he is a good child with a miserable life experience. I carefully teach and train him to grow up. I regard him as the child sent by God to me to replace Princess Ning'an. I am close to him and take care of him. I hope there is a spirit in heaven, and someone can pick up my child and take care of him like this." "Goodbye, forester!"! Take care, forester! It turned out that it was the meeting between grandfather and granddaughter. In the dark, she was protecting the person who was closest to her. Suddenly there was a moist light in his eyes, and Lin woke up in a flash and lifted Grandfather Zhuang and his wife up. She collected herself, kept herself as calm as possible,x52 line pipe, put aside the unacceptable fact for a moment, and asked, "What's wrong with Zhang Han?" 。 lksteelpipe.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.