The general can't return to the field without armor by purgatory lotus

페이지 정보

작성자 Strouse 댓글 0건 조회 73회 작성일 23-02-27 09:47

본문

Tian Miaohua originally did not want to intervene in the search for the robbers, if even this kind of thing needs her to worry about, then what is the use of keeping the captor. But now Cheng Chi this excessive reaction but let her can't wait to catch people quickly, do it yourself, save him to be seized yamen, not wait for her to silence on the nonsense. She sent Yunming and Yunyan to find out how the case was going quietly, and soon found out that although the robbers who had escaped had not been caught, the other two who had died had been identified. They were all from the same village nearby, and the three of them were usually idle and troublesome, drinking and gambling, and owed a lot of debts. Their families have either cut off contact with them or given up on them, and they know nothing about what they have done, and they can't ask anything. If someone is intentionally harboring, what can you find out? Tian Miaohua, regardless of the government's handling of the case, sent people from Shuixie to monitor and track every relative of the robber, but the next day he found his hiding place. Wu Laosi these two days are also trembling, he did this kind of thing is not the first time, before tasted a lot of sweetness, but did not expect this time kicked the iron plate. Every time he thought of the woman's killing without blinking his eyes, he was in a cold sweat, dreaming at night that his partner's head had been cut off, and he rolled into himself. He hid in the abandoned house of the mountain hunter and dared not go anywhere for fear of being found by the terrible woman,316l stainless steel pipe, and his head would really roll on the ground like a dream. As soon as there was a knock on the door, he was almost frightened to explode when he heard a very light sound outside the door: "Xiao Si." His heart suddenly fell back. He jumped up from the thatched pile used as a bed and removed the wooden stake used to block the door. He said angrily, "Milk, you're going to scare me to death!" The old woman who came in was snatched away by him without saying anything. Last time she didn't knock on the door, he complained that she had frightened him. Why did she still frighten him when she knocked on the door this time? She looked at Wu Laosi wolfing down his food and said sadly, "Xiao Si, don't do this kind of thing again!"! That is to say, you have a big life. Otherwise,uns s32760 plate, if you are killed, you will die in vain. You can see how his wife is crying. Now you can't stay in Cangtian County, you can hide here until calm, beg your wife to change her mind, wait for the outside search is not strict, go to her mother's home with your wife to live a good life.. At first, Wu Laosi listened patiently because he had to rely on his grandmother to hide, but after a few words, he was bored. "All right, let's talk about it after avoiding this."! It's suffocating to stay here every day! The woman at home dared to ignore me when something happened, and I wouldn't take her with me even if I left! When the old woman heard this, she sighed again and again. How could she have raised such a grandson? If she hadn't really been unable to let go, she would have ignored him for what he had done. As soon as Wu Laosi finished eating, he threw his chopsticks and complained, "Milk, come earlier next time!"! I'm starving to death! "It's not that the milk doesn't want to come. The captor of the Yamen is always asking in the village. The milk doesn't dare to come!" "All right, 321 stainless steel sheet ,a333 grade 6 pipe, all right, you're the only one, so at least get some meat to eat!"! How can a vegetarian be hungry? The old woman did not dare to say that the family was still paying off his gambling debts and had no money to buy meat. She packed up the bowls, chopsticks, and food boxes and told him, "Grandma can't stay long, or your father and your daughter-in-law will find out.". You hide here and don't go anywhere! Wu Laosi said deliberately, "Then you can't let me starve to death here!"! If you don't come earlier next time, I'll find my own way to live. If I leave, you'll never see me again! When the old woman was gone, he blocked the door and fell back on the straw. In the midst of his idleness, there was another knock at the door, and he called out with great impatience, "What now?" I had to get up and remove the wooden stake blocking the door. This time, however, as soon as he reached the door, the wooden door suddenly burst open, and all the wooden thorns flew at him, and immediately it was full of holes and bleeding profusely. Wu Laosi screamed and fell to the ground and saw a man in white standing outside the dilapidated wooden door. There was nothing strange about white clothes, but a man wearing gauze white clothes made people want to laugh.
If Wu Laosi's condition had not been so miserable, he would have laughed. (So we can discuss why the people in Shuixie Gate are generally good-looking-not good-looking, you gentlemen wear a light white gauze dress for everyone to see.) The man in white walked into the hut, crouched down in front of him at a distance that would not be stained by his blood, and said with a smile, "Oh, it looks so miserable. Does it hurt?" "Big, Daxia." Wu Laosi trembled with pain. "I didn't provoke you. Why did you do this to me?" The man in white was still smiling. "Our girl didn't provoke you. Why did you run to provoke our girl?" When he heard him say this, Wu Laosi already knew something was wrong, and when he saw Tian Miaohua, who had kicked away the broken wood on the ground and walked in, his heart was already cold. Aunt, girl.. The girl's adult did not count the villain, passed, bypassed my life. Before he had finished begging for mercy, Yunming slapped him heavily in the face. "This is my girl. What are you shouting about?" Half of Wu Laosi's face suddenly swelled, and even if he didn't understand what the girl couldn't shout, he quickly changed his words, "Husband, madam, spare me once.." Neither Tian Miaohua nor Yun Ming seemed to have heard his plea for mercy. Yun Ming turned around with a smile and asked, "Girl, how can I kill you?" "Don't kill him here," said Tian Miaohua. "It's not good for your heart if you see it." As soon as Wu Laosi heard her mention his grandmother, he seemed to grasp at straws and hurriedly said, "Yes, my grandmother loves me very much. She will cry to death if I die!" Yun Ming patted his swollen face again, which made him hiss and gasp. He still grinned and said, "That's why I want to kill the old man in a place where he can't see." Tian Miaohua added with a sneer, "Don't worry. Your grandmother will be sad for a while if you die. She will live a better life in the future." Then she said to Yun Ming, "If he runs up the mountain,x56 line pipe, rolls down the hillside and falls to his death, and falls in a place where people can easily find him, it will save the county government a lot of trouble." 。 lksteelpipe.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.