Lian Jian Feng Yun Lu-Liang Yusheng _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Strouse 댓글 0건 조회 159회 작성일 23-02-27 09:44

본문

Long Jianhong's swordsmanship is magical, and the technique of the young man in yellow is rare in Jianghu, and because he is a new force, he poses a greater threat to Yang Zonghai. In the fierce battle, the boy in yellow suddenly shouted, "Yes!" The judge's pen in the left hand was used as a five-element sword, and a "horizontal golden beam" was used to stir up Yang Zonghai's long sword. The judge's pen in the right hand suddenly changed from "facing the sky" to "six villages stabbing tigers". The tip of the pen dragged down from the top, and suddenly touched Yang Zonghai's knee. The change of this move is too strange, Yang Zonghai's sword did not return to defense, quickly kicked up, but felt a numbness in the calf, the knee below the "ring jump point" has given him a point! In the twinkling of an eye, however, Yang Zonghai also shouted: "Yes!" The left foot chain kicks, "clang", unexpectedly kicks a judge pen of the young man in yellow to fly out of his hand. The boy in yellow did not expect that his "ring jump hole" had been hit, but he was still able to kick it. He was taken aback. Yang Zonghai's sword had drawn half an arc, and he was about to cut off his left hand, which had been knocked down and could no longer parry. Yang Zonghai hated the young man very much. The sword came so hard and fast that he was proud of himself. "You're still meddling,Parallel Shaft Gearbox," he thought. But although he was quick, Long Jianhong was faster than him, because she knew that Yang Zonghai had the ability to close the cave, so she had long prevented him from taking the opportunity to fight back. When she saw him kick out, she immediately made a move of "Jade Girl Throwing Shuttle" and followed closely. Although he still kicked away a judge's pen of the teenager, Yang Zonghai's fierce swordsmanship was cracked by her. Yang Zonghai was hit by an acupoint. Although he didn't fall down on the spot by closing the acupoint, he couldn't jump. As soon as he got a few moves, the boy in yellow shouted again,Small Geared Motors, "Yes!" This time, he hit his "shoulder well point", and used a heavy technique. Rao was Yang Zonghai's skill was deep, and half of his body felt numb. He dared not fight any more. He made a false move and immediately fled for his life. Long Jianhong was eager to ask about the origin of the young man in yellow, and when he saw that he had gone, he let it go. Looking back, I saw that in the moonlight, the face of the young man in yellow was like a burning red. Long Jianhong was quite surprised. "Did he see that I was a single woman, so he was ashamed?" He asked. "Thank you very much, little brother," said Long Jianhong! My name is Long Jianhong, and I'm from Tianshan Mountain. What about you Long Jianhong was heroic by nature. Seeing that he seemed to be slightly younger than himself, he frankly called him "little brother" and asked him where he came from. The young man in yellow frowned, micro gear motor ,High Torque 12v Dc Motor, and his mind was a little strange. He did not answer Long Jianhong's question, but seemed to rush to ask, "Miss Long, do you know Master Qiyin?" "We've met several times," said Long Jianhong. "What are you called?" Asked the boy in yellow. "It's just an acquaintance," said Long Jianhong. "There is no origin." "Then why are you looking for her?" Asked the boy. "Well, it's a long story," said Long Jianhong. "What about you? What's your relationship with Master Qiyin?" Long Jianhong is a person who has experienced in Jianghu. He doesn't want to tell him about Shanzhai before he knows the details of the other party, so he asks him about his origin first. "Me?" Asked the boy in yellow. "It's a long story.". You, you, you.. Please come with me to the temple. I, I, I have something to ask you! His voice was suddenly weak and broken, and his face became redder. Long Jianhong was an expert. Suddenly his heart moved and he cried, "Are you suffering from internal injuries?"? Or are you sick? She thought it was Yang Zonghai who had just started something, but she didn't see it. As she spoke, she reached out and tried to touch his forehead. The boy in yellow jumped away and shouted, "Don't touch me!" Long Jianhong was stunned for a moment. "You're just a big boy," he said to himself. "Why should you avoid suspicion at this time?" Just as he was thinking, he heard the boy in yellow say again and again, "I, I've been poisoned very badly, and now I've had an attack. I want to go back to the ancient temple.". Please, please do one thing for me. Long Jianhong's surprise was no small matter. It turned out that the young man was highly poisonous and had a high fever! It is not because of shyness that I blush.
How could he have been poisoned? Yang Zonghai could not poison him, so it was someone else who poisoned him. If this man had plotted against him, why did he let him walk freely? Even if his poison had not broken out at that time, at least this man should have followed him? Why hasn't there been any trace of it yet? Long Jianhong was suspicious at this time, but he had no time to ask him. The boy in yellow limped back to the temple. It was an ancient temple. It was very desolate. No one lived in it. Long Jianhong accompanied him in, looked at it in a hurry, and saw that there was no sign of an ambush inside, so he was a little relieved. Come out to ask: "What poison are you in?"? I'll send for a doctor. The boy said, "The poison I've been poisoned can't be cured by a doctor.". Just ask you to do one thing for me. "All right," said Long Jianhong, "say it quickly." The voice of the boy in yellow was already trembling, and his complexion was getting more and more wrong. He had just said, "Please." Long Jianhong was about to stretch out his hand to help him when he suddenly tried his best and shouted again, "Don't touch me!" Long Jianhong was stunned and did not shrink his hand, only to see that he had fallen to the ground, but suddenly struggled to sit up again, suddenly opened his mouth and bit the tip of his middle finger, dripping a little purple and fishy blood. Long Jianhong knew that this was the first aid method in Jianghu, but it could only be delayed temporarily, so that the poison gas could not attack the heart. Look at the situation, the young man in yellow just wanted to exchange time and order the funeral. Long Jianhong was surprised and anxious,brushless gear motor, but there was nothing he could do. But after seeing the boy bite his middle finger, he took a deep breath and seemed to look better. Then he tore off a piece of his skirt and wrapped it around his finger. He took out a stick of incense from his bag! He threw it in front of Long Jianhong and said tremblingly, "Wait a minute. Please light this stick of incense for me and put it in front of the temple gate. My life is in your hands.". ichgearmotor.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.