Yue Fan-An Affair of Paparazzi

페이지 정보

작성자 Strouse 댓글 0건 조회 477회 작성일 23-02-27 09:42

본문

"There are still some things I want to ask my brother." "Sit down and talk." Fireworks Li sat down aside. Gou Xiong is also not polite, sitting beside the fireworks Li. Only then did Fireworks Peng notice him and asked casually, "Who is this brother Li?" "Friends!" Fireworks Peng Guo notes Gou Xiong and says, "Gao's name is high." "Gou Xiong, Gou Qie's Gou, the hero's hero." Fireworks Peng folded his fists and said, "Nice to meet you, nice to meet you!" Gou Xiong returned the salute and said, "Brother Peng, please be polite." Fireworks Li said, "Brother Gou is helping me this time to solve the problem of the divine crow, so I asked him to come here." Fireworks Peng asked strangely, "What happened to the divine crow you made over there?" "Alas!"! A child has no mother-it's a long story! "Say it, say it!" Fireworks Peng urged. This man's temper is also impatient. Fireworks Li simply said the matter in detail from beginning to end. Gou Xiong added one or two sentences. By the time they stopped talking, Fireworks Peng knew the whole thing for seventy or eighty percent. "It has nothing to do with me," he said strangely. "Well, on the surface,Gear Reduction Motor, it has nothing to do with me." "Hearing what Brother Gou said, I suspected that I had bought it secretly. Which one is the Raven Turo?"? Fireworks Peng's voice sank and he added, "How could I do such a thing?" As soon as he stared, he was about to fall out! The atmosphere in the hall was suddenly at daggers drawn! Will they do it? Will Fireworks Peng take out the cannon and blow Gou Xiong and others out? If so, how will Gou Xiong deal with it? 2006-10-7 12:09 Tianhuan The thirteenth chapter is to find the culprit by stripping the cocoon. "Don't get me wrong, Brother Peng," said Gou Xiong. Fireworks Peng's face was full of displeasure. Whoa! ***! I just suspect that Brother Peng has secretly had something to do with that picture,12v High Torque Motor, but he doesn't know. Fireworks Peng was stunned and said, "Brother Gou, can you make it clear?" Gou Xiong analyzed one by one and said, "Brother Peng must have understood that the main purpose of the bed of the God Crow Picture is to attack Brother Li. The only person who can use that picture to attack Brother Li is you." "***!"! In order to achieve this goal, after the other party gets the picture of the divine crow, it is very likely that it will be secretly sent to the hands of one of Brother Peng's subordinates, who will add the characteristics made by Brother Li to the divine crow made by you. "How can you have such an idea?" Asked Fireworks Peng. Gou Xiong said to him with a smile, "Brother Peng probably hasn't forgotten that in the past two years, there were two identical designs in the firearms you made for Thunderbolt Hall." "I remember this, but it's not impossible for everyone to make the same kind of hidden weapon by chance." "Oh, ***, it's a strange coincidence that it's the same twice in a row!" He glanced at Fireworks Li and said, Planetary Gear Motor ,12v Dc Motor High Torque Low Rpm, "Brother Li is sure that the two hidden weapons, which have the same special design as Brother Peng's, are indeed the crystallization of his subordinates' painstaking efforts. So he suspects that someone secretly revealed them to one of your subordinates." "It doesn't do him any good, because he can't get anything from us." Gou Xiong added, "If there is a purpose to attack Brother Che, he has already achieved it." "***!"! That's my guess. Maybe there is no such thing. "So how do you want me to help?" "Please take out the picture of the divine crow designed by your subordinates and show it to Brother Li." Fireworks Peng hesitated a little and said, "Good!"! In order to prove my innocence, I took out my picture. At the end of the sentence, he took out the scroll from his sleeve. Gou Xiong saw it in his eyes and asked, "Wow, ***, have you always put the picture in your sleeve?" "It's not long since this picture was drawn, and I was studying it when you came." With these words, he handed it to Fireworks Li. Fireworks Li took it in his hand, stood up, and carefully spread out the picture on the table. The snow-white rice paper is covered with strange figures, two of which are crows. In addition, there are text explanations beside each figure.
Fireworks Li only took one look, and his face changed! Fireworks Peng had long noticed Quan's expression. "What did Brother Li find?" He asked. "Not bad," said Fireworks Li. Fireworks Li and the interface: "According to the graphics, and the text next to the explanation, this wing can shake against the wind." Fireworks Peng said conceitedly, "This is the most outstanding part of the divine crow we designed. The wings can vibrate in the wind, which not only makes the firearm look like a crow, but also makes it more quickly castrated." "Was this wing designed like this from the beginning?" Fireworks Peng shook his head and said, "No!"! For the first time, we designed the divine crow, but the wings could not move at all, and it was not very satisfactory. It was not until a few days ago that a craftsman provided this valuable advice that it was changed into this way. Therefore, I asked someone to redraw this picture of the divine crow. Fireworks Li immediately asked, "Did the craftsman who suggested that the wings of the divine crow be designed like this have similar performances with our two identical firearms in the past two years?" Fireworks Peng nodded and said, "Man is really a genius!" ! Fireworks Li said with a wry smile, "a group of people under me designed something after numerous experiments, but he came up with it casually by himself. He is really a genius." Fireworks Peng could not help saying'oh 'and looked at the fireworks Li strangely. Fireworks Li Zhengse said, "If I just said that this pair of wings is the result of the painstaking efforts of my subordinates, you wouldn't believe it, but look at this sample of my divine crow." With that, he took a divine crow. Fireworks Peng glanced at it and said, "You are a good crow, but you may not be better than our design." Fireworks Li laughed and said,Low Rpm Electric Motor, "Try blowing on the wings of my crow." "Whew.." Fireworks Peng really blew a breath. As soon as the crow's wings blew on him, it immediately vibrated, and the whole body seemed to be flying in the air! Fireworks Peng changed his face on the spot!. ichgearmotor.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.