Cannon Fodder Goddess's Counterattack

페이지 정보

작성자 Strouse 댓글 0건 조회 87회 작성일 23-02-27 09:40

본문

"You go." Hades turned his back and tossed his sleeve. "No need to come back." The Hall of the King of the Underworld was as dark as ever, with an indescribable heaviness that made people breathless. Diana opened her mouth, but her mind went blank. She lifted her skirt, bent her knees, and turned away. You are really.. Ruthless. "What shall I do, according to your Majesty's wishes?" Diana forced a smile. "I consider myself worthy of your people as the queen of the underworld." "But you are ashamed of me!" Hades swept over her like a gust of wind and pulled her shoulder, her dark purple eyes faintly with a trace of pure darkness. His hand was so strong that Diana felt her shoulder bone being crushed by him. Unworthy of. For you? Diana was stunned and looked away, her heart in a daze. He's right.. "Artemis, you see, you are not good at talking." Hades suddenly let go and said with a smile, "I was the one who was in the wrong, but now when I say it, it becomes your fault.". I advise you to let Apollo teach you well, so as not to get into trouble in the future. "Well, go back, or Apollo will really destroy the underworld.". As for the queen of the underworld. In a few days, I will pinch one out with clay, that's it. It's just a decoration anyway. "Well.." If you are free in the future,smart board for conference room, you might as well come to my place. It's okay for you to eat something from the underworld anyway. Diana walked out of the temple of Hades with a heavy heart and was immediately wrapped up in the strong sunshine. The most dazzling beam of sunlight rolled up her waist and pulled her all the way out of the gate of the underworld. The gate of the underworld slowly closed, separating the sunlight and cutting off the last trace of involvement. He didn't do anything to you? Apollo nervously tugged at Diana and looked at her again and again. It was not until she was confirmed that she was safe and sound that she felt a little relieved. Diana shook her head. "I'm fine.". Brother, let's go back. Uh Shall we take Mother to Olympus? "You have to ask your mother." Apollo scraped the tip of her nose and felt that a big stone in her heart had finally fallen to the ground, and she was in a good mood. All right, let's go to Thebes. The sky is clear and the sun is hot. Diana leaned behind Apollo and tried to shrink into his shadow, dizzy from the heat. The sun that Apollo created would change with his mood. Look how hot it is. His mood is a little too good. Apollo was aware of Diana's abnormality, and then remembered that she could not bear the heat. He apologetically suppressed the joy in his heart and took her to fly lower. "Are you all right?" "It's all right." Diana was weak. Also do not know when to develop the problem,65 inch touch screen, a dizzy began to be lazy, the whole person, can not lift the slightest spirit. Apollo couldn't help worrying. As soon as his mood changed, the sun overhead gradually lightened its heat, and there was no longer the burning sensation that scorched people. Diana let out a long breath, the light of her fingertips lingering, bringing a stream of water from the river below, condensing into ice with cold, and barely feeling better. Thebes has arrived. To Diana's surprise, Leto had no intention of going to Olympus. In her words: "It's annoying to stay in one place all the time." Diana was speechless. "Mother, you have changed your mind too quickly. Not long ago, you were thinking about the peace and ease of Dross.". Leto's friend, the Egyptian goddess Isis, interactive digital whiteboard ,interactive flat panel display, said with a smile, "She has been going to a lot of places recently and has begun to like traveling.". Just leave her alone and let her relax. Diana was stupefied. "That's right," she said with a smile. Now that there was no longer a threat to Hera's existence, why should she bind her? It wasn't long before Diana and I returned to Olympus, and it wasn't even dark yet. She didn't feel until now that she was still living well in this world. Only one day passed between Hera's edict and her journey to and from Thebes. But she felt that it was longer than a thousand years. Night, scattered all over. Diana lies idly on the steps of the Temple of the Moon, pulling a bright moon in the sky and letting it move along the eternal track.
Apollo, with his robe loosely draped and water dripping from his hair, sat beside her, put his arm around her waist, and said in a hoarse voice, "My dear, shall we do something else?" Fall, Your Highness. "What does my brother want to do?" Pretending not to know, Diana touched his Adam's apple gently with her finger and slipped all the way into her skirt. She felt his body temperature rising and could not help smiling. Little rascal! Apollo pressed her restless hand fiercely, his voice became more and more hoarse, and sweat rolled down his forehead. She burst out laughing, gently kissed away the thin sweat on his cheeks and neck, and lowered her voice: "Obviously you suggested it first.." It seems that we must take good care of her tonight! Apollo picked her up at the waist and strode into the bedroom. Her collar was half open and she looked very attractive. The next moment, Diana was thrown on the bed by Apollo, pulled off her coat in two or three times, half-covered, and tried to refuse. Well, that's barbaric. Diana began to worry about whether she would survive the night. But a moment of distraction, Apollo has bent down, the same clothes are half off, the texture of the lines are full of the ultimate beauty of masculinity, some blood flow. He lowered his head to kiss her lips, and his hand gradually slipped down, kneading roughly, breathing a little fast. "Well.." Diana frowned slightly, and the tingling pleasure made her a little uncomfortable. Apollo felt her discomfort, stiffened, raised his head, took a deep breath, calmed his restless mood, and whispered, "I'm sorry, I'm too impatient." Elder brother Diana shook her head with a smile, reached for him, pulled him down, and Apollo rolled down on the bed with her. She propped her head up and poked him in the chest,touch screen interactive whiteboard, half jokingly, half seriously. "You could say I'm frigid, really." 。 hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.