Who is in charge of the Golden House?

페이지 정보

작성자 Strouse 댓글 0건 조회 114회 작성일 23-02-27 09:35

본문

Li Jieyu, who was in the same low mood as him, stared at Liu Qi all the time, only to see his eyes staring straight at Guyu, wishing he could put his eyes on her. Liu Qi comforted Guyu involuntarily and said, "I don't want to give up Guyu either. Guyu will stay with me." Guyu shook his head, "but Grandma wants to go, Guyu also wants Grandma." Grandpa, aren't we a family? Why are we in different places? Grandma said that the place was so far away that Guyu didn't want to go. Whoo.. Seeing the grain rain will cry, Liu Qi a heartache, "good, good, who said to let your grandmother go there?"? Do not go, do not go, since it is a family, should be together, should be together. I won't let your grandmother leave here. Are you satisfied? Grain rain eyes a bright, just fake cry immediately turned into a smile, open a pair of big watery eyes, Liu Qi's smile, Li Jieyu's sulk all in the eye, "really?"? Grandpa, is our family not separated? Had it not been for Li Jieyu's presence, Guyu's snow-white little hand would have gone directly to Liu Qi's skirt. Liu Qi nodded happily, directly ignoring Li Jieyu in his arm and pinched several times,large ficus tree, he even happily said to Liu Che: "Che son, you also go to Jiaodong later." See Liu Che to say again, Liu Qi hurriedly toward him made a stop gesture, "what words later.". You stay in the palace and spend more time with your mother. A word to Liu Che interrupted, don't give him the opportunity to refute. Liu Che bent over and bowed, he knows, sometimes more than a woman's thought than a smile, even in front of this, is only a girl. Liu Qi looked down at the grain rain,large palm trees for sale, her smiling appearance is very good-looking, not makeup, natural, and the women in the palace is very different, the most important thing is that she has youth and vitality, even if he looked at also feel energetic. Li Jieyu heart trembled, holding Liu Qi's hand became cold for a moment, she fell to Liu Qi's chest, weak and boneless body so collapsed in Liu Qi's arms. Liu Qi, who had been paying attention to Guyu, immediately took back his eyes and looked at Li Jieyu in his arms. "What's wrong with my beloved concubine?" Li Jieyu frowned and looked pale. "Your Majesty, my concubine." My concubine.. In the end, he could not speak. Liu Qi no longer mind to stay here gossip, hurriedly greet the Chamberlain behind, "quickly, quickly!"! Hurry back and summon the Imperial Physician! In a hurry, Liu Qi also did not care to remind Guyu and Liu Che, faux ficus tree ,artificial grass panels, immediately with fainting Li Jieyu hurried away. Volume One Gold House Does Not Hide Concubine Chapter 26 Sparrow Becomes Phoenix Empress Li rushed to the Lanlin Palace. Just now someone came to report that Li Jieyu suddenly fainted in Jiantai. It took a long time for Taiyi Ling and Taiyi Cheng to wake up. Li queen is Li Jieyu's aunt, two people are angry, heard that Li Jieyu is ill, how can not be anxious. Dangdang put aside the matter at hand and rushed over. As soon as I entered the Lanlin Hall, I saw Liu Qiduan sitting in the main hall. Queen Li was about to salute when she was held by Liu Qi. Your Majesty, Jieyu? Liu Qi sighed, "her body is really too weak, fortunately, the problem is not big, the doctor said to take good care of her here." Chestnut queen breathed a sigh of relief, see Liu Qi a school of concern, finally is the heart of some comfort, "I concubine to see her." Turned into the east pavilion, pepper room in the middle of a smell of medicine blow on the face, let chestnut queen could not help frowning, finally know why Liu Qi stay outside, and not come in. Queen Li grabbed the couch and held Li Jieyu's hand. Her love was overflowing. "What's going on?" Li Jieyu shook her head and sighed faintly, "Auntie, I'm all right.".
Where is the emperor? "It's outside. I'll invite him in." Li Jieyu's eyes flashed a trace of hesitation, some worried tunnel: "Aunt, do you think the emperor will not like me?" Chestnut queen one Leng, don't understand under the favor of Li Jieyu how can suddenly sentimental to say such words, hurriedly speak comfort, "where to go, this harem, who don't know the emperor's mind is tied to you a person, if you say these words, I don't know how many people want to hit your mouth." Li Jieyu listened to the queen's words but was not happy at all. Women are the most sensitive, especially to the feelings of the men around them. Just as she was about to speak, the Imperial Physician behind her bowed and said, "Empress, I'm going to give Empress Jieyu a needle." Queen Li nodded clearly and told Li Jieyu to have a good rest. She was about to get up, but she was pulled by Li Jieyu's backhand. Her eyes flashed a trace of sorrow. She whispered to Queen Li, "Be careful of that grain rain." Chestnut queen a stupefied, see the doctor has been to meet up, he walked out of the east pavilion in a trance, the mind is still thinking of Li Jieyu that "careful grain rain", do not know what this sentence means in the end. Chestnut Jieyu after the needle to rest, Liu Qi and queen chestnut out of the hall together. Both of them came by shoulder. Queen Li was about to go back to her shoulder, but Liu Qi shouted, "Does the queen want to go to the Palace of Joy?"? I will go with you. As he spoke, he stretched out his hand to Queen Li and motioned to her to ride with him in a sedan chair. Chestnut queen more trance, also do not know how he walked past, the impression, the emperor has not been to the Hehuan Hall for a long time, more for a long time and he did not share the chariot. When they were alone, Empress Li couldn't find anything to say. She was stupefied for a long time. She started the conversation and said, "Your Majesty, the eldest princess will come to the Hall of Happiness later. The emperor hasn't seen the eldest princess and Gillian for a long time, has he?" "Is it?"? The queen mother's health is not good, the emperor elder sister has been in the Changle Palace to serve the queen mother, also really has not seen her for a while. Liu Qi suddenly smiled, "why don't you call Rong son back? I don't know if this young couple hasn't seen each other for a long time." Seeing Liu Qi laughing and listening to his warm words, Queen Li suddenly had the illusion that her family was an ordinary family in the world, and that her husband,faux ficus tree, son and daughter-in-law were reunited. My concubine has called Rong'er. Chestnut queen heart joy, when speaking, also hang a big smile on the face. hacartificialtree.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.