The Complete Works of the February River Emperor Series

페이지 정보

작성자 Strouse 댓글 0건 조회 195회 작성일 23-02-27 09:33

본문

"Fart your mother!" Yin Xiang roared with great anger and clapped his hands on the table, saying, "Is this arrow fake?"? Are thirteen Baylors and seventeen Beizi false? Are these Chang Chun yuan eunuchs fake? Don't forget- "he clenched his teeth and stared at Cheng Wenyun like a hungry wolf." Lao Tzu has experienced the vicissitudes of life for a long time! It's famous! Imperial title'Desperate Thirteen Lang '! Don't say that Lao Tzu is under the orders of the emperor, to protect the state, just because you are crazy about me, I dare to cut off your head! What are you staring at? Aha! You're finally shaking, aren't you? Do you think I dare? Do you think I dare?! His voice was so shrill and hoarse that it made the hall hum. All the people were petrified by him, kneeling motionless like wood carvings and clay sculptures. Cheng Wenyun was discouraged for a while. Thinking about it, he still couldn't show weakness. With a white face, he waved his hand and said, "The Thirteenth Master has made phlegm. Don't listen to him. Go back and listen to orders!" "O'Rundai!" Yin Xiang's voice shook the roof tiles. "Kill him for me!" "Zha!" Olundai came here to taste it and said with a smile, "The slave is really blind. It's wonderful to follow the Thirteenth Master." While laughing, while "miso" to draw out the sword, can not help but say, from the written transport waist hip a sword straight stab in the past. When it was drawn out, the blood gushed out like a spring. Cheng Wenyun breathed his last with a loud cry. Seventeen elder brothers were so frightened that their faces turned pale. They were bold enough to assist them, and they were all confused by the five gods. Is there anyone who doesn't obey the imperial edict? Yin Xiang asked ferociously according to the case. For a long time, seeing that there was no promise, Fang gradually calmed down. He pulled out the arrow and handed it to Zhang Yu in front of him, saying, "Tomorrow you go to the Thirteen Baylor Mansion and send three thousand taels of silver to Cheng Wenyun's family as an instrument. You take this as evidence.". Hum! Is it a fake? That's it,ultrasonic spray nozzle, split up at once, as I said just now! Yin Xiang and Yin Li led Arutai's three thousand troops to Changchun Garden in the snow, and ordered the troops to stop and stand by two miles away from the garden. He asked Yin Li to listen to the greeting and brought the eunuchs into the garden. The eunuchs took him to the door of the "Qionglu" bedroom hall and retired separately. Yin Xiang then faintly heard the cry inside, suddenly a hanging old high heart put down half. Seeing a man sitting in the doorway with his back to the outside, he went around to the front and looked at it for half a day before he saw that it was Wu Dan. Wu Dan's white hair was like snow, his eyes were wide open and staring at the door of the temple, his chest was wet, and his tears were frozen on his beard. Yin Xiang felt sad for a moment. He shook Wu Dan and said,ultrasonic metal welding, "Are you guarding the door for your master here?"? At least have a rest. Seeing that Wu Dan did not move, Yin Xiang took two steps and came back. When he looked closely in surprise, Wu Dan's pupils were scattered and his body was stiff. When he touched his pulse, he stopped beating! Yin Xiang called Liu Tiecheng and scolded him in a low voice, "How did you get this job?"? Wu Junmen has become a God and has gone with his master. Quick, let him into the room first-keep quiet! With these words he strode into the hall. It's very warm in the room. The hall was very dark because it had just come in from the snow. Yin Xiang rubbed his eyes and saw clearly that all the elder brothers were there except Yin (), Yin Li, Yin Zhen and Yin. Yin Zhen and Yin Zhen knelt side by side in the front, one wailing on the ground, the other staring at Kangxi silently, with tears falling down their faces. Zhang Tingyu had already taken off the red tassel on his big hat, and his face was as pale as window paper. When he saw Yin Xiang coming in, he hurried forward and said in a choking voice, "Please ask the Thirteenth Master to go to Jifu.." Long live Lord has.. Long Yu guest of honor. As if he had not heard his words, Yin Xiang stared at Kangxi, ultrasonic dispersing machine ,Ultrasonic emulsifier machines, who had already moved, with his mouth half open, and approached with trembling all over, gently uncovering the masked paper. Emperor Kangxi seemed to be asleep, with a slight flush on his cheeks. Compared with ten years ago, he only looked thinner, with high cheekbones, and the wrinkles on his chin were hidden in his long white beard, which could not be seen at all. He lay quietly, as if he could sit up and speak as soon as he called out "Ama" softly.
Yin Xiang suddenly remembered that when he was young, when he was in the Yuqing Palace, his handwriting was not good, so he strangled the red. Just as Kangxi came in, he began to teach him how to use his pen. He also said, "Your mother is a Mongolian. She wrote a book of Yan and even praised Xiong Cilu. My handwriting is also very acceptable. Don't lose your ambition.." Now, this strict father has never returned, can no longer. There was a wave of heat in his heart, which was about to burst all over his body, and suddenly he opened his arms, embraced the motionless Kangxi, and let out a howl of tearing his liver and lungs: "Ama!"! Ama. Wake up, ah! Son Yin Xiang is not filial, did not wait on you for a day, but also make you angry. Son Yin Xiang is not lucky. I didn't even see you before I left. Wake up! Ah Ho ho.. I have practiced calligraphy for ten years and written ten cabinets, all of which are for you to read. My handwriting almost catches up with the fourth brother. You, you see, my Ama. The elder brother just stopped crying, where can withstand him so tease, whether true or false, then put a sad voice together. Only bitter Zhang Tingyu, while to cry, while to persuade the elder brother, chaos for half a day, just gradually stopped. Gentlemen! Zhang Tingyu took out his watch from his bosom and looked at it. "Please stop mourning.". Before his death, the emperor still had a decree that he had been promoted to Longkeduo, the commander of the army, as the minister of the upper study. All the people raised their heads and stared at Zhang Tingyu without saying a word. Zhang Tingyu's face became paler and paler. He coughed lightly and then said, "The testamentary edict to pass on the throne is placed behind the upright and bright plaque of the Palace of Heavenly Purity in the Forbidden City.". Loncodo has gone to pick it up. "The kingdom can't be without a ruler for a day. If the throne is certain, it will be good to take care of the funeral for Long Live." Yin Xiangxiang's heart steeply lifted Lao Gao and hurriedly glanced at Yin Zhen, but Yin Zhen kept silent with a wooden face. It seemed that he was extremely sad. He clasped his hands tightly and could see that he was extremely nervous. Zhang Xiang! The kneeling Yin Kui suddenly asked, "Why is there a testamentary edict?"? We were all here before we died, and we said we were the fourth brother to our faces! Yin (I) slanted his head and said, "Really?"? Why didn't I hear that? I only heard long live said 14 elder brother, also rewarded nine elder brother a string of rosary beads, that is not evidence? Yin Kui said nothing. As soon as the sunlight arrived, Yin immediately raised the rosary and said, "I can hear it most clearly. Long live the 14th elder brother!" Yin (Yu) stalked his neck and said,Ultrasonic nano dispersion, "This is the last word. Long live. I can't speak clearly.". The first one asked the fourth elder brother to release the thirteenth elder brother. "Long live," he said clearly, "pass the throne to the fourth elder brother who just went out!" 。 fycgsonic.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.