Huang Yi-Ghost Ship

페이지 정보

작성자 Smith 댓글 0건 조회 90회 작성일 23-02-24 10:04

본문

Feng Ling raised the envelope and letter paper with his left hand, took out a lighter with his right hand, and lit a corner of the letter paper with a bang. The envelope and the letter paper turned to ashes and fluttered in the wind. Feng Ling said lightly, "I don't know where you come from, but it's not a funny thing. I hope you can stand the heat of the desert. Good luck." The beautiful girl Ailina raised her eyebrows and said, "Major General!"! Don't think that you are the only one who has been to the desert. I have done three years of geological research in the Gobi. Feng Ling interrupted her impatiently and said, "Miss, the tongue can't walk. Use your feet more." Turned and strode away. Leaving Irina, who was pink with anger, there. "Don't get angry," said Bai Lijie. "That's what he is. However, he is the best in the desert, and no one is more qualified to accept what may be the most important mission in human history. Five days later, the team crossed the Ijidi Desert and entered the Shesh Desert, known as the Cannibal Sand Sea. "Major General, there's something I don't understand," said Major Nat, who led the camels to catch up with Feng Ling. Feng Ling frowned and said, "Do you know what a soldier's duty is?" Nat said with a wry smile,Inflatable water park factory, "It's carrying out orders, carrying out orders from people who sit in the cold air room and watch the computer analyze them." Feng Ling laughed. Nat and Shanan are good men who have risked their lives. There is nothing that can't be said. Nat looked back at the end of the line and said, "Our guests can't stand it." Feng Ling snorted. What he had said to them in the past five days did not add up to ten sentences. Nat got back to the point and said, "The destination this time is Mount Tahat on the Tanezrut Plateau. In fact, the best way is to transport us there directly by transport plane. Why do we have to travel so long and painstakingly through this sea of man-eating sand?"? And along the way, they will bump into the fierce Turei Albanians. Feng Ling said, "I also reported it to the higher authorities,inflatable floating water park, but they said it was an order from the Ministry of National Defense, and it was an order that could not be questioned." Nat hesitated for a moment and said, "Are you looking for something like a spy satellite that fell from space instead of a crashed military plane?" "God knows," said Feng Ling. At this moment, the guide from the Algerian government, Ma Bingni, who was leading the way at the front, ran back with his camel and rushed straight to Feng Ling's side, saying, "Major General!"! We're in trouble. Feng Ling immediately gave the order to stop. The procession, winding like a long rope, stopped. But in the vast sea of sand, they are just like an insignificant worm. Ma Bingni's face was a little pale. "Come with me," he said. Feng Ling and Nat rode their camels up to the front of the procession, Inflatable outdoor park ,Inflatable dry slide, where Sergeant Shanan shouted, "Look, Major General." I saw a row of swarthy things stretching to the edge of the infinite sand sea. "That's the Tanezruft Plateau," cried Nat. "Where's the trouble?" Asked Feng Lingqi. As far as he could see, there was nothing but the maddening monotony of the desert. "Look," said Ma Bingni. Feng Ling and Nat followed his fingers to the ground, and on the undulating sand surface, they saw a strange arrangement of stone circles. Seeing that they are only half covered by sand, we can see that these stones have been left here for less than three hours. The stones formed a large circle, and the stones in the center of the circle formed an arrow, pointing in the direction of the plateau. "Look," said Ma Bingni! The surface of the stone was covered with black and red liquid. It looked like dried blood. "What does that mean?" He asked in horror. A look of fear flashed across Marbini's face, and he said, "This is the'blood sacrifice 'laid by the wizard of Tureia, which means that anyone who goes in the direction of the arrow will be baptized by blood." Cao Shanan was as fierce as fire. Hearing this, he suddenly changed his color and said, "What are the Toure people? Let me blow them back to their hometown." "They are nothing, but they can gather thousands of brave warriors with weapons at any time and shed every drop of blood for their ideals," he said with an unhappy look on his face. Feng Ling had a big headache. The Tureans were hard to deal with, but more importantly, he didn't want to kill the people who had lived in the desert for generations. He is brave but never cruel.
"They don't own the desert," said Nat. "Why?" "They do not think that the desert is theirs," said Mapini. "The desert belongs to the true God. They are only the servants of God. When God calls, they will sacrifice their lives for God. The blood sacrifice is the highest offering of the Tureia people, the offering to the gods. A cold voice interjected, "Whatever it is, we'll keep going." It turned out that Bai Lijie had caught up. Feng Ling was silent. The trip will be doubly dangerous without the horse soldier who is familiar with the desert. However, he is not afraid, and fear does not exist in his Civic. Wei Xin and Ai Lingna appeared on both sides of Bai Lijie. Wei Xin's face was obviously tired, but his eyes were eager, and he really did not know what strength supported him. Elina has lost a little weight, which makes her even more beautiful. When Feng Ling's eyes swept over her face, she turned away disdainfully to show that she was still bitter about Feng Ling's impoliteness that day. Bai Lijie stared at Ma Bingni with a pair of eagle eyes and said, "Are you afraid?"? Coward! "Marbini's expression changed, and his right hand was placed on the spear at his waist." Wipe the card! Wipe the card! Then the elite commandos flashed their automatic weapons like lightning and aimed at the horse soldier Ni, showing excellent reaction. As soon as the horse soldier draws his gun, he will surely turn into a beehive of corpses. "Calm down," interjected Feng Ling. "They are all our own people." "You can kill me, but you can't call me a coward," he said. "Forgive him," said Feng Ling! He and we are two different worlds. "We need you, Marnie," he continued,Inflatable bouncer, blushing in spite of his anger. "I will never take another step forward unless God himself wills it," said Ma Bingni. "Then go to hell!" Bai Lijie sneered. When no one expected him to act, he raised his hand and pointed a big bore pistol at Marpini. Boom! 。 joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.