Fantasy Korean entertainment

페이지 정보

작성자 Smith 댓글 0건 조회 76회 작성일 23-02-24 10:03

본문

The first four are lyric songs, and the last six are all dance songs. Jun-hyun's first song. After a few minutes of rest, he entered the small room. . Started recording songs It's over. I didn't know it was me. Make me cry. . You don't look back. ... Heartbroken . What to do "Jun-hyun's singing fascinated both of you outside.". One song is over . Zhang Quan nodded and shook his head repeatedly. . Then he said to Jun-hyun. Jun-hyun, your singing and technique are perfect. But ...... I think it can be more perfect. "More perfect?" Asked Junxian doubtfully. Zhang Quan pondered for a moment and suddenly realized, "Oh, I know, Junxian.". Feelings Feelings in the rich point to try, "Junxian listened and immediately tried again.". It's really much better than before. Zhang Quan said with satisfaction, "Well, very good, very good.". Next record the next song. ” The other songs Jun-hyun is also very quick to understand the essence of each song. He sang it very quickly. 。 It only took Jun-hyun five days to sing these ten songs. After recording the song.. Junxian, Zhongwei and Zhang Quan are sitting on the sofa. 。 Zhong Wei: "Junxian,inflatable castle with slide, because you are a newcomer.". I prepare these ten songs and your profile. . Put it on the Internet . To promote you 。 The MV will be shot later. Zhang Quan patted Junxian on the shoulder: "Don't worry, with these songs.". Plus the handsome appearance. 。 It will be successful. "Jun-hyun also knows that there are many powerful singers in 2006.". One of the most representative is Gao Yaotai. , TVXQ, FlyToTheSky,Inflatable meltdown, SUPERJUNIOR and Lee Hyori. The heart also suddenly added a little pressure. When these ten songs were put on the Internet. Gradually, someone found them. . After netizens clicked on the unfamiliar name of Park Jun-hyun, , ten songs appear. He was soon attracted by the unique voice. 。 While Jun-hyun was worrying on the sofa. The probability of the song that has just been posted on the Internet is going up. The click rate of these three words of Park Jun-hyun exceeded in an instant. 8000 hits. There is also an upward trend. . At the moment, Junxian just doesn't know it yet. . After saying goodbye to both of you, he returned home. 。 Turn off your cell phone. Because he wants to rest. 。 I'm really tired these days. Fall into a deep sleep. But I don't know.. His unique singing style of the combination of Korea and Europe and America . It has injected a new atmosphere into the Korean entertainment circle. 。 The whole entertainment world is starting to boil. [Works related to the sixth chapter shooting MV] Jun-hyun woke up naturally. "Ah, it's so easy." The sleepy Jun-hyun said lazily. At this time, the S. M company has fallen out. People kept asking if Park Junxian was from the S. M company. When to debut and so on. Even the reporters showed up. . Li Xiuman stared at the computer screen in shock in the office. 。 Park Jun-hyun's hit rate broke through 100,000 during the rush hour. And it's still growing.. Li Xiuman wiped his eyes in disbelief and murmured. : "I must be dreaming". Then Li Xiuman clicked on the song inside and listened to it. 。 But the more I heard, Inflatable outdoor park ,Jumping castle with slide, the more shocked I was. I can't help but open my mouth, which is totally different from what I imagined. 。 Park Jin-young, the president of JYP in the distance, had the same reaction as Lee Soo-man. Know Jun-hyun and After signing the contract with the s. M company. Inexplicably produced a lot of pressure. . Park Jin-young shook his head. : "He's just a newcomer." Looking at the increasing number of hits and replies, Park Jun-hyun. Speak with less and less confidence. .. After a long time, I picked up the phone. : "Stepping up preparations for wondergirls' debut." After putting down the phone. Sit in a chair. . I don't know what I'm thinking. . Some of the senior producers are feeling it. Someone who can sing like this. 。 It will definitely occupy the position of Korean Solo in the future. And this time, the leading role that makes many entertainment companies feel pressure. . I'm brushing my teeth leisurely at home. 。“ Poof! Spit the water out of your mouth. Jun-hyun stretched. : "Oh, the agent didn't call me.". Does that mean today is an easy day? Khan, I don't even know that I turned off my phone yesterday. Then he began to wash his face 。 After that, he drove away slowly. Oh, there are so many people. "Junxian looked at the people coming and going next to him and sighed.". At this time, Junxian came to the door of the s. M company.
Look at the people at the door. Feel strange.. Because it's a lot more than usual. 。 Little did they know that these people were all here for him. By this time, Yang Zhongwei, who was standing in the doorway, had already discovered Junxian. Xiang Junxian gestured. It means let him go to the elevator. But there was more than one Yang Zhongwei who found Junxian. "Oh, there he is," shouted someone. People's eyes instantly locked on Junxian. Others are already on the move. Run to Junxian. 。 Junxian, who did not know what had happened, was frightened by the situation. Fortunately, Zhong Wei arranged several security guards. Obstructing the crowd. Zhong Wei hurriedly pulled Junxian close to the company. And got into the elevator. Zhong Wei breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Oh, you boy.". I'm so tired. "Junxian looked at Zhongwei with an innocent face." Brother, it's so bad. "Zhongwei took a breath and said," Oh, it's all your fault. "Then he told Junxian everything. Junxian looked at Zhongwei with a sorry face: "Brother, I'm sorry.". I forgot to turn on my mobile phone. ”。 Zhong Wei also did not care about the smile. By this time the elevator had arrived at their destination. No 10 floors. Brother, where is this place? "Junxian said doubtfully.". Zhong Wei laughed: "Haha, I didn't expect your song to start so well.". It's a good start. The company decided to hurry up. Help you The matter of MV is also over. "Junxian went into the room to have a look.". There are two people in it who are discussing something. Jun-hyun fixed his eyes and saw that one of them was Guo Zairong,Inflatable indoor park, one of the famous Korean directors. 。 There is also a famous director, Shen Shangyu. At this time, the two directors also saw Junxian. joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.