Dream King

페이지 정보

작성자 Smith 댓글 0건 조회 65회 작성일 23-02-24 10:03

본문

The old Chinese soldier blushed and said to himself, "If you have the ability, you can try it. I don't have the courage to try the chance of one in tens of thousands.". Different from the two younger generations of the yuan Ying Period, both of them are masters who focus on magic. As soon as they get the upper hand, several magic instruments are matched with various spells. They hit the ground in the dark, which is very beautiful. The vast majority of people in the field are below the period of plunder, and their cultivation is not as good as the two of them, so naturally they can't see the mystery. But the level of Xiao Wenbing and other immortals is clear. Their land is indeed higher than Muxuanli and Lizi at this time. If you fight with these two younger generations. It's also a sure thing to win and not lose. But for the understanding of the use of energy is slightly less, such a situation continues to develop, once they step into the realm of immortals, Muxuanli two people will catch up in a very short time and eventually completely surpass them. Seeing this, Xiao Wenbing was no longer interested in paying attention. Or turn around and talk to three women? Occasionally, a few words come to stimulate. Two hours later, Zhang Yaqi could not bear the disturbance and finally asked, "Wen Bing, why don't you watch the competition?" "What's there to see? The two of them are evenly matched. If they don't fight one or two, they can't tell whether they win or lose." "Is it?"? But it has already been separated. "It's separated, well." Well, what? Is it separated? Xiao Wenbing suddenly looked back, just in time to see the Chinese service and the other side both out of the mustard space. Opening his mouth slightly,Inflatable water park on lake, Xiao Wenbing couldn't figure out how they could win or lose so quickly. "Who won?" "Master, it's China's turn." The Butterfly Fairy was the most honest, and opened her mouth to answer. "No way." Xiao Wenbing was surprised. In fact, in his opinion, the cultivation of these two people was actually a little higher than that of the Chinese service. If he fought for a few days, he might still be very lucky. Chagrin in the heart, why just unexpectedly did not pay attention to ah. This space is specially made,inflatable amusement park, and does not hinder the vision and mind of the bystanders. As long as the practitioners keep a certain degree of attention to the situation here, they can fully understand what is happening inside. But if there is no attention from the mind, then no matter how fierce it is inside, there will not be any breath and energy coming out. "China made a mistake in the battle, so I lost." Feng Baiyi explained flatly. "Will the Chinese service make a mistake?" Xiao Wenbing was even more strange. Although he knew Hua Shi not long ago, this person gave him the impression that he was down-to-earth. If he said that Mu Xuanli would make a mistake, Xiao Wenbing believed it, but Hua Shi made a mistake, it would be incredible. Zhang Yaqi and Feng Baiyi looked at each other and smiled. This pair of sisters showed an indescribable charm at the moment, which made Xiao Wenbing feel a little wrong when he was dazzled. "No, you must have something to hide from me, right?" "No." Zhang Yaqi said with a smile. She rolled her eyes and compared them in her heart. Zhang Yaqi was easier to talk to, so she went up with a salivating face and whispered beside her small and exquisite ear, "Yaqi, large inflatable water slide ,inflatable water slide, can you tell me?" Zhang Yaqi was Xiao Wenbing a mouthful of hot air in the ears, not by the pretty face red, but do not speak. Xiao Wenbing was annoyed and looked at the attractive little earlobe in front of him. He could not help opening his mouth and biting it gently. Embarrassed and afraid that he would continue to entangle her, Zhang Yaqi quickly turned sideways and said, "Well, well, I'm afraid of you.". I say ……” Feng Baiyi was slightly annoyed. Don't turn your head to look at their intimacy. Suddenly, you feel that your little hand is tight and has been held in your hand. Naturally, she knew who was so bold that she tried hard, but she didn't break away. Become angry from embarrassment Turn your head and shout angrily. But saw Xiao Wenbing staring at himself. Suddenly made a grimace, but also stretched out a little finger to update the fastest lights bookstore hope you join in his palm gently disturbed. Suddenly a soft heart. With a faint blush on his face, he no longer haggled with him. "Wen Bing, can you guess who will win in the ten matches between the two sides this time?"? What is the ratio of winning to losing?
"Well, with our help, we are sure to win.". Specifically? That's hard to say. With a faint smile in her eyes, Zhang Yaqi said, "Then I tell you, this time, Xuanjimen is sure to win, and the win-lose ratio should be 7:3, or 6:4."
” "Is it still such a low proportion with our help?" "It would have ended the same way without us." "Why?" Xiao Wenbing frowned, saying that he had wasted so much effort. "Wen Bing, do you remember where I used to work?" "Work?" Xiao Wenbing was stupefied and asked, "You mean the secretary?" "Exactly." With a wry smile, they have only been practicing for ten years, but there are too many things that have happened in these ten years. Mention the word "secretary". Unexpectedly, it brought Xiao Wenbing a feeling of being separated from the world. "What does it have to do with the secretary?" "Our society is a digital age, so I prefer to collect some data." Zhang Yaqi stretched out her hand in the void, and suddenly a table drawn with spiritual power appeared out of thin air: "This is the result of every competition between the two factions in the past 100,000 years. No matter which faction is home. He was sure to win the final victory, and each time the result was 7:3 and 6:4. With a little finger, the table changed again: "You see, every time the result of the two matches below the immortal level and the two matches in the combination period is 1:1, that is to say, as long as one side wins one match, the other must lose." "Oh, that's right." Xiao Wenbing's eyes lit up and he asked, "You mean.." "They are not really competing, but making a show, and even the results are agreed upon.". That's why the battle of China was defeated inexplicably. .” Hsiao Wen-bing frowned and said, "Why is this happening?"? Is there any advantage for them to do so? Zhang Yaqi sighed softly and said, "This is the city of Huangzhou, where these two sects are based.". They do this On the surface, they seem to be tit for tat, but in fact,inflatable air dancer, they support each other in the dark. If not, for millions of years, it would not be possible for these two families to dominate the situation. joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.