Sword Supreme

페이지 정보

작성자 Smith 댓글 0건 조회 121회 작성일 23-02-24 10:02

본문

This group of dancers and geishas threw themselves into the banquet among the military commanders, each of whom moved their pink arms to pour wine to show their respect. Among them, two tall and frivolous exotic beauties were special in that their blonde hair shone and their blue eyes shone smartly. They were of Persian white blood in the Western Regions. They stood between Zhang Rang, the chief eunuch, and He Jin, the "general". They were generous and deliberately clung to them by pouring wine to enlarge their breasts. Happy "general" He Jin, once again salivating, even the soul is flying! Where's the blonde? The host's ingenious arrangement of this sumptuous banquet was so much to my liking! If you can bring it back to the mansion, come to a Mandarin duck. At this moment! General, "He Jin is in a moment of fantasy." Zhang Xinbao, who was in the arms of Zhang Rang, the chief eunuch, became stubborn again. Steeply, he pulled out his left and right forearms and divided his palms into five claws. Like a macaque stealing peaches under the moon, he grabbed and lifted the golden pink flowers that were inlaid and glued to the navels and underbelly of the two blonde beauties. Suddenly abrupt! Under the glittering and huge velvet, the two veins are bulging pink, and there are Taoyuan caves like tender mussels breathing and wriggling. "Exhort!" With a cry of surprise, the two fair-haired Persian beauties, their cheeks flushed, their faces covered with rosy clouds, were so embarrassed that they could not see anything as if they were holding a treasure in their hands! In full view of the public, even a geisha with a pair of jade arms and a thousand pillows and a mouthful of cherry lips has a sense of shame. Besides, everyone can see that she is a young girl who has just started her career. He Jin, the nearest "general", although only a glimpse of the rainbow, stared at his eyes as big as a copper bell, still felt more than enough, and forgot where he was,uns c68700, actually stretched out his big hand of Puye, when he wanted to play with it.. "Ouch!"! Be a good boy! It's really the same color as blonde hair. Unexpectedly is also a golden hair big brush! Zhang Xinbao is naive and ignorant, so a shout out, prompted "general" He Jin woke up with a shock, hurriedly took back the claw of Lushan, and drank the wine bottle in one gulp! Who cares if the ***ing bottle has water and wine! I'm used to cover up embarrassment and ugliness! Zhang Rang, the chief eunuch, knew what his precious son Zhang Xinbao was talking about. With an embarrassed look on his face, he got up on the spot and called the eunuch behind him to take him out of the hall so as not to make any more mistakes. Then he raised his bottle and said, "All the generals have worked hard!"! Our family borrows in the hand this bottle of thin wine,347 stainless steel, first wishes everybody to go on a crusade against the yellow turban thief, the horse arrives successfully! Full of generals have stood up to respond, first dry for respect, to show politeness, this dinner party, eat without pressure, the atmosphere is harmonious. General manager Marotta and other generals sat down, still standing, smiled and raised his glass and said: "All the generals here!"! They are all heroes of all the military forces in the world. Late born not just, but is a collection of the world's beautiful dancer geisha in this living room, beautiful women like clouds, you can choose, they all want to get color art eighteen times, I don't know if the generals can have the divine means to subdue the dragon and subdue the tiger, let these girls be obedient? It's a little token of my appreciation! It is better to urge than to invite! Since ancient times, the generals are all masters of taming wild horses. How can they admit defeat? He really mastered the highest atmosphere and deeply understood the seven emotions and six desires of human nature.
People-general officer happy on the heart, smiling from ear to ear, simply said to the man's heart, wish to hold a gun on the spot, uns s32750 sheet ,x60 line pipe, kill these women without leaving, kneel down to beg for mercy! Zhang Rang, the chief eunuch, said cheerfully, "This grand meeting!"! As a celebration banquet, we should be happy, as a family, must make three days and three nights, we have business to undertake, do not stay, can not give our family face! It's rare to have such fun! Is to stay for a month, is also happy not to think of Shu, not to mention "Zhang Huitian" to bear, can accept its hospitality for the first time, can be really flattered, immediately worth a hundred times, which can not give face! Although under the threat of power, and come to the banquet, but each tacitly, also take this opportunity, each other up the friendship, why not? Since ancient times, there is no good banquet, no good meeting! However, there is no request from "Zhang Huitian"? I really don't know what kind of medicine is sold in the stuffy gourd? Take this opportunity to get drunk, embrace the beauty and sleep, pretend to know nothing, not a hundred! Tea time, eunuch bag look flustered into the hall, in the tetrarch "Zhang Huitian" ear said a few words, see its white eyebrows a wrinkly, step out of the living room, the people in the hall will accept beauty soup, hugged left and right, wish his mother gave birth to two hands less, who would care? Seeing his precious son Zhang Xinbao crying incessantly, he spread his eyebrows and pretended to laugh and said, "Son!"! You showed your face tonight, and everyone praised you. How can you have tears on your face? Your father can't bear to part with you! Zhang Xinbao pouted angrily and said, "It's really boring to accompany you adults!"! It's a nuisance to be drunk with a mouth full of stinking wine. They told me to take me to Mengde Villa to play with Bai Furong and visit Brother Guan, Sister Jiang, Grandpa Meng Tuo and so on, but these two dog slaves refused! Ugh! So this is the case, tomorrow night will implement the "rain plan", of course, need to stop, really looking for trouble. Xiao Bao, be good! Why don't you let them take you around the city? It's closer to the palace, and it's safer. Don't be too far away from my father. I'll be worried! Maybe they're already resting? "No!"! No! I'm just going to play with Bai Furong! Now the moon has just risen, how can you go to bed so early, my father is lying! Zhang Rang, the chief eunuch, gave him a look. He couldn't tell me about the killing tomorrow night. It was really a big head and two big heads. Maybe he needed to pretend to be angry and scold to deter the children from making noise, right? Make up your mind! With a straight face, he said angrily, "You are not obedient if you fool around again!"! Our family is going to be angry and spank you! Zhang Xinbao was stunned! Like you're petrified? But all of a sudden, it was "Heka!" A sly smile, as if nothing had happened. Kiss Dad! You can't hit me! Now Xiao Bao is bigger than you. If anyone dares to touch me, he is a big treacherous court official! Zhang Rang, the chief eunuch, was stunned! Not knowing what he was talking about,uns c70600, he was simply disobedient and unfilial, saying the three words "big treacherous court official" that he hated most in his life. Burst into a rage and shout! But frightened the eunuchs to kneel down in front of them and suddenly beg for mercy for the little master, "a child's words!". lksteelpipe.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.