Turn the ancient and early prose into Jinjiang prose

페이지 정보

작성자 Smith 댓글 0건 조회 105회 작성일 23-02-24 10:01

본문

She raised a pair of beautiful eyes, which were filled with deep regret and infatuation. As a man, must eat a set! "Nothing," he waved. There are a lot of rotten manuscripts in my study, which can be buried in your tomb. Yun Yan: "… …" Shouldn't you take pity on her, think she's a wretch who can't be loved, and let her live? For this kind of person who doesn't play by the rules, she has to do the opposite. Alas, the emperor did not understand what I meant. "She straightened up." The meaning of my concubine is that I want the emperor to be buried with me. "Bitch.." Bitch, do you deserve to be buried with me? The emperor put his hands behind his back and sneered. I knew I was wishful thinking. She talks nonsense without changing her face. But my wife loved the emperor, but the emperor did not appreciate it. All right, as long as the emperor knows the intention of the concubine, the concubine died without regret. Yunyan began to play the emotional card again. But not knowing whether to say that he was a scum man, the emperor quickly glanced at her without changing his face, beckoned to the eunuch in the distance, and fetched the board presented by the eunuch. With a wave of his hand, he said, "Go far away from the door, and I will give the queen a favor." Quan Nima! The emperor stared at her steadily. "Queen, what do you want to do in this life?" Yun Yan looked down and saw white silk on the board,Agate Stone Price, a flagon and a wine glass, and a set of gold jewelry. This must be the so-called hanging, drinking poison and swallowing gold to die. I choose to die of old age. She asked tentatively. Emperor He was silent for a few seconds and then suddenly flew into a rage: "Bitch!"! I mean on this table! She lowered her head and looked at it silently for a long time. She raised the flagon silently and poured it into the glass several times. Why aren't you ready? Don't you want to die again? He raised his chin as if she knew what she was doing. Yunyan raised her head again. "Yes, I don't want to die." "Well, it's not up to you." The emperor said in a deep voice. How are you today? You are all dead. "The concubine has one thing to ask for." She drawled. The emperor raised his eyebrows. "What's the matter?" He stared at her pitiful teardrops, thinking that he was sympathizing with her again, and that he would help her if she settled down. Yunyan raised her hand holding the flagon and looked at him expectantly. At this time,White Marble Mosaic, the emperor's eyes darkened, if he insisted on living, he was sorry for the jade imperial concubine who was pregnant but lost her child, if she was to mitigate the punishment for her own sophistry, such things must not be done! "Help me open the lid." She said. This flagon is well-made, the design is unique, the mouth of the flagon is coiled with a dragon, if you can't find out the way, it's really difficult to open it. He breathed a sigh of relief and easily helped her unscrew the bottle cap, but Yunyan took the opportunity to pat him on the shoulder. He was frightened, his feet slipped, his mouth unconsciously facing the mouth of the pot in his hand, and the cool liquid flowed into his mouth. The emperor's foot slipped and his heavy body fell to the ground. Yunyan: She just wanted to ask him something. It's all because the classical Chinese on the imperial edict is too complicated to understand. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry! She suddenly thought of something and felt squatting down and groping around him for a while. After several sticks of incense, white marble slabs ,Slate Wall Panel, when the emperor's eunuch Fang Deming was about to squint and doze, he saw a woman in red like fire walking slowly. Originally Fang Deming's eyes were still closed, but he was so frightened that his eyes widened: "Did you come out like this?"? Where is the emperor? "Your Majesty," she said in a mournful tone. He committed suicide. Fang Deming:?? Yun Yan pretended to raise her sleeve to cover her face and pretended to wipe away her tears: "The emperor is too busy every day. He is dissatisfied and has made up his mind to leave.". He cheated the palace, saying that he wanted to give death to the palace, but he wanted to drink the wine on the table. It turned out that he had long wanted to die, and he was not willing to leave the palace before he died. He deliberately cheated the palace. Fang Deming: Why can't he keep up with the times? It is the jade imperial concubine who is reluctant to part with her. Yunyan picked up the imperial edict in her hand and raised her voice, saying, "The emperor has a decree at the end of his life. The descendants of the emperor are able to supervise the country, rule from behind a screen, select talents, and find a suitable prince to ascend the throne." Watching the emperor write down the will of Fang Deming could not help but open his mouth: "Queen, the slave felt." That's not what the emperor wrote. "Is the Phoenix Seal of the Palace still there?" She asked suddenly. Fang Deming bowed and said, "Yes.".
” "That's what it says." Yunyan smiled slowly. The author has something to say: This article will not have an unusual ending. The main reason is that there are too many big words, I am angry, Hee Hee, and the feeling of stopping abruptly is very bad. Turn Gong Douwen into Xiaobaiwen II Sometimes, Yun Yan has to sigh that power is omnipotent. For example, when the emperor appeared to be deposed, she wore wet prison clothes and waited for death in a cold and damp dungeon. When she was holding an imperial edict that seemed to be true or false, she was sitting on a high seat, wearing beautiful clothes and combing her hair, looking up at Yingying and Yanyan in the harem. But Yun Yan guessed that perhaps most of the people in the palace knew what the imperial edict was about. She is relying on the vast majority of people in the world do not know, dare to be so arrogant. The main thing is that the queen can be so arrogant, especially the queen who did not receive the phoenix seal. Although the damn system did not tell her the plot, but as the author, she still knows the Gong Douwen routine. The general Gong Douwen is like this, the female host draft comes in, plays the boss all the way, finally becomes the queen or the queen mother. The stratagem is generally like this: if it is the boss's stratagem, the woman must know the truth of the matter, hide it from others, and play her own game. The fool is deceived, and the big boss is thankless, and finally the fisherman benefits. If it is planned by the woman, the big boss must not know or know the deviation, experienced a series of twists and turns, anyway, the woman or the camp won in the end. In order to highlight that the heroine is not so smooth sailing, not so Mary Sue, it will certainly put her in trouble. As for the stratagem, it depends on whether the author's little brain is clever or not. If the author writes well, the heroine is naturally smart and smart, which makes the viewers clap their hands. Write bad,Carrara Marble Slab, is to force the supporting role to reduce intelligence, so that the viewers want to go in and give the heroine a big mouth. So The question is, who will be the hostess here. forustone.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.