I have an adventure house.

페이지 정보

작성자 Smith 댓글 0건 조회 181회 작성일 23-02-24 09:59

본문

Slowly and forcefully, he grasped a slender arm with five fingers. I'm stuck in the window. Go get my mother first. She's in the driver's seat! The child's voice came to Chen Ge's ears, and instead of immediately starting to do what the child said, he suddenly thought of something else. The voice first sounded in his left ear, Chen Ge heard very clearly, and now he turned around, although the voice is still near the wall, but what he said is very strange. I was stuck in the car window. Why did you just speak to my ear on the side near the wall? I've been walking against the wall! What is more worth pondering is that the driver also left a sentence when he disappeared, saying that there was something terrible on Chen Ge's left cheek. Coincidentally, the ghost that the driver said was on my left cheek, and the voice of the child came from that position. If the driver had not lied, the terrible monster that frightened him would have been the child who was talking to me at that time. Chen Ge gradually understood that the reason why the driver disappeared was probably because he saw the true face of the monster and destroyed the other party's plan. My mother is in front, help her, help her, okay? The voice was so sad that it was hard to refuse. All right, I'll help you. Chen Ge did not know what kind of horrible face was hidden under the childlike voice. He chose to save the mother of the child according to the request of the other party, just because he thought it was right. Under the guidance of the child, Chen Ge bent over and moved forward slowly. The sound of ticking in his ears never stopped, and there was a strange smell in the air. The further Chen Ge went, the more dangerous he felt. Blindfolded,12 Volt Motor With Gearbox, what can not see, Chen Ge can only slowly grope. His hands quickly touched the outline of a car, bent down, and his hands touched the woman's hair. Without speaking, Chen Ge moved his hands a little bit, dragged the woman's shoulders, and pulled her out of the dumped car. Take her! Hurry up! Hurry up When the child saw Chen Ge rescue the woman,Micro Gear Motor, his voice became sharp. Unlike other children, he cried when he was injured. His voice showed a kind of maturity that his peers did not have at all. Chen Ge did not know what medicine the other party was selling in the gourd. He dragged the woman a few steps into the distance and suddenly stopped. Let's go! Don't stay here! Regardless of the child's cry, Chen Ge carried the woman on his back and turned back to the child. He could not see, and his hands kept groping near the window, probably getting an idea of the child's condition. The child's lower body was stuck in the car window, and the broken glass stabbed his lower abdomen. If he was dragged forcibly, it would easily cause secondary injury to him. With both hands, Chen Ge tried to lift the vehicle, but he could not do it alone. Leave me alone and take her and go! I don't know if it was because of pain or other reasons, the child was hoarse and crying. If you are left here, your mother will live, and she will suffer and blame herself for the rest of her life. Chen Ge did not hold back and spoke his mind. When he said this, the surroundings suddenly became much quieter, but soon returned to normal. My body is stuck. I can't get out. Go! Or everyone will die! After making sure that speaking would not affect the world, 12v Dc Motor High Torque Low Rpm ,micro gear motor, Chen Ge became bold: "I have a way, maybe I can save you, but it will be very painful, and I can't guarantee that you can live." "What method?" As long as there is a chance of survival, most people should go for it. Your hip bone is stuck in the deformed window. I can pull you out by force, but then your lower body must be useless, and the wound on your body may get worse again. Chen Ge only through his hands, probably judged a basic clear, but also because he did not see those excessive bloody scenes, so he dared to say such a bold method: "As you said, stay here to die, try, maybe there is hope of survival." "But if I die in the process of dragging, won't you be the murderer of me?" The child suddenly said such a sentence.
If it is in reality, perhaps Chen Gezhen will hesitate, but here, he does not panic at all: "As long as you can increase the probability of survival by one percent, even if I bear a lifetime of infamy?" He lay on his side with his feet on the deformed window and his hands around the child's upper body: "It will hurt later, but as long as you get through it, life will start again." With all his strength, he finally pulled the child out of the deformed window. It worked! Are you all right No one answered Chen Ge, and the tunnel suddenly seemed to become much more deserted. Chen Ge did not know what had happened, and he vaguely felt that something was wrong-the horrible monster who was chasing behind was coming? Even at this time, Chen Ge still did not forget the woman on the ground and the child next to him, although he knew that the two guys were not human. There might be something coming. Be careful. Chen Ge carried the woman on his back and picked up the deformed child on the ground. To his surprise, the child in his arms was much heavier than the woman behind him. The two were not at the same level at all. At this time, he did not worry about these, and trotted forward. Blindfolded, Chen Ge could not see the road, did not run far, was tripped. Without saying a word, he got up, picked up the child, and carried the woman on his back. Stumbling, bumping in the tunnel, not knowing how many times he fell, when Chen Ge stood up to hold the child, a voice sounded beside him. Are you a fool? The voice was exactly the same as that of the child just now, but it was no longer painful, but more cold and inexplicable resentment. Chen Ge did not reply, but also wanted to hug each other, but touched an empty. There are such people in the world. The voice sounded again, this time from the top of Chen Ge's head. Standing still, when Chen Ge did not know what to do,Parallel Shaft Gearbox, his shoulder was gently patted, a pair of cold and piercing hands around his neck, and his blindfolded sleeves were untied. ichgearmotor.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.