Battlestar Southern Crusade

페이지 정보

작성자 Smith 댓글 0건 조회 96회 작성일 23-02-24 09:57

본문

The clone chief's latest report is even bleaker than they had hoped. My master, the store of Protoculture's energy is nearly exhausted. The entire fleet is already aware of this effect. Our new clone is still asleep and unresponsive. Our weapons are very limited, and our shields are not fully operational. If we can't ensure that we get a lot of energy from prehistoric culture, we will be destroyed. With Jetta's explanation, the suspended Prehistoric Shield reveals the beginning of deterioration in the six motherships through brain wave images for the Lobot ruler. The god-like energy that once flowed through the expressway and the arterial plumbing of the warship's systems has now weakened to an unstable trickle. The image looks like the internal organs of a dying giant creature. In another part of the giant flagship, six clones — two groups of trinities — fell out, five against one. On the opposite side is Musica, the mistress of the cosmic harp who orchestrates ethereal music. Clone leaders use her melodies to shape and control their subordinates. She has a pale complexion, a slim figure and long dark green hair. On the other side were her two clone sisters, Octavia and Elektra, both of whom were overwhelmed by the uncoordinated thought,facial recognition thermometer, and both of them were terrified. On the opposite side of Musica is the leader of the trinity of the guard group: tall, well-proportioned and flexible male soldiers, who maintain a high degree of consistency in both anger and blood. Captain Cano spoke on their behalf. His long hair was as red as fire. As the servant of the ruler of Lobot, his voice was indescribably angry. "Musica, it's not up to you to decide what happens!" Another man,face recognition identification kiosk, Darcis, agreed. He and Kano were poured out of the same mold. We have the final say on this matter, and you have no right to say anything about it. A third man named Soko added, "This is our way of life, and it has been like this since ancient times." Musica lowered her eyelids and looked at the carpeted deck, shivering at her rebellious behavior. But she said, "Yes, I know all that.". When we are chosen by each other as partners, thermal imaging camera ,outdoor digital signage displays, we must abandon ourselves to accept it. But -- it doesn't change the fact that we didn't know before -- our musicians and your guardians. Cano's eyebrows were knotted like she was speaking a language he had never heard before. But So what? Musica gave him a pleading look, then looked away again. "I very much want to be able to accept my master's decision and believe that my master's words are right, but I have a very strange idea in my heart. I conclude that if I have this feeling, then my master's decision can't be right." " 'Feel'?". ' " Cano repeated. Did she catch this terrible plague from humans when the primitive people of the earth boarded the flagship to launch a brief attack? Darcese and Soko both gasped, and Elektra and Octavia were no exception. You're crazy! Soko could not help blurting out. Musica shook her head in pain. "Yes, feel!"! Although they always say that we are immune to it, I feel guilty about emotion. Crazy, it's true. She saw their disgust when they realized that she had been infected as a bitch. But somehow, it didn't change her resolve. She would never give up these new feelings — and if she could, she wouldn't clear them out. "I know I will be punished for this," she asserted. "I know I am guilty!"! But-I can't deny my feelings! Tears rolled down her face as she spoke. What are you — what are you doing? Dassis asked confusedly. "I think I know," Cano replied in a flat, cold voice. "It's a pathological act that earthlings call crying." If it was a disease, Musica knew without a doubt who had infected her.
Is that Bowie? Grant A handsome young earth ATAC trooper she had met when they boarded the flagship for a reconnaissance mission. He is not a primitive man with armor and no brain. In fact, he is an astute creature. Bowie was a musician, and he sat in front of her cosmic harp and played his own music -- beautiful music, beautiful from the heart -- and it tore up what was holding her and made her feel for him. New pieces-those are outside the repertoire that the Lobot Ruler's chief of music has given permission to play. He began by imparting to her an indescribable warmth that reached her heart, and he soon got the same feeling from her. At this moment, Musica found herself sitting in front of the harp, playing the same set of music, while the other five people watched in amazement. Bowie, do you feel the same way about me? How I want to be with you again! w w w. xiao shuotxt. co m Part 3 Final Nightmare 3-4 Small, say t, Xt, day, ", Don." Chapter III I can assure you with all my strength that there is no other child born on earth that is the offspring of a Zentraedi and a human. Of course, this is because I can directly feel that Dinah is unique,face recognition identification, the project will continue, and she alone can meet all the scientific needs. Laszlo? Dr. Zander The Horizon Incident: Dinah? Prospect of Sterling and the Second Lobot War 》 Nova? Lieutenant Satteri took a sip of his wine. He looked at the heavy timer on his wrist. "Zero." Across from her, Zor gave her a puzzled look. "Is there anything important?" 。 hsdtouch.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.