Wolong Shengxin Crane Magic Needle

페이지 정보

작성자 Smith 댓글 0건 조회 70회 작성일 23-02-24 09:56

본문

Although Yuzhenzi saw that Long Yubing looked a little strange, she never told lies because of her pure nature, nor did she take it to heart. She nodded and asked, "Is your master Shibo in the Sanyuan Palace?" When Long Yubing heard the master's question, he knew that the master had not returned to the Sanyuan Palace last night. He immediately calmed down and said with a smile, "Master Shibo is now in the palace." As a matter of fact, Yu Zhenzi also asked this question. After the psychic Taoist returned from the Dajue Temple in the Qilian Mountains, he devoted himself to practicing his internal skills. He lived in the Dan room and seldom went out. Long Yubing had a pretty good idea, so he answered confidently. Yu Zhenzi turned to Master Wukong and said, "Old Zen Master, please rest in the cottage. I'll go back to the Sanyuan Palace to see if there's any news from Elder Martial Brother. At the same time, I'll ask Elder Martial Brother to send disciples to visit Elder Martial Brother." With that, he clasped his hands together and turned away. Master Wukong felt sad and walked slowly back to the cottage. Long Yubing was worried about Cao Xiong. Seizing this opportunity, he slipped back to the cottage where he lived and got some dishes for Cao Xiong, who was recovering in the stone room. At that time, Cao Xiong was standing on his head against the wall, exercising to heal his wounds. Long Yubing waited for him to finish his exercise before he delivered the food. Cao Xiong suddenly remembered the Tsing Yi scholar who had hurt him with his fingers and asked her what kind of person she was. Long Yubing said with a smile, "I believe you never dreamed that the scholar in Tsing Yi was a beautiful girl. She also said to Younger Martial Sister Li that you were a very bad person." Cao Xiong's face sank and he said, "In that case, just ignore me." Then he began to eat. Long Yubing was stunned for a long time before he said faintly, "Why do you always treat me like this? If I believed her,interactive whiteboards in the classroom, I wouldn't treat you like this." As he spoke, his eyes turned red and tears ran down his cheeks. Cao Xiong looked up with a smile and continued to eat the pancake. Just that slight smile, seemed to give Long Yubing a lot of comfort, then wiped away the tears on his face, eyes affectionately, looking at Cao Xiong. After eating, Cao Xiong put down his chopsticks and closed his eyes to rest. Long Yubing tidied up the bowls and chopsticks and sat quietly on one side looking at Cao Xiong. By this time, his Shaoyin and Shaoyang meridians were open,smart board whiteboard, and his whole body was free to circulate. Under the light, he felt more handsome and lovely. A smile appeared at the corners of his mouth, and his expression was even more charming. You should know that Cao Xiong was already handsome and bright. At this moment, he was recovering from his serious injury. In the midst of his brightness, he felt a little tired. He could only see that Long Yubing's heart was overflowing with love. He unconsciously moved to Jinhuan Erlang's side, held one of his hands, and asked in a low voice, "Do you feel better about your injury?" Cao Xiong felt a soft, greasy jade hand clasping his left palm. He felt a burst of excitement in his heart. No matter how hard it was for him to work, he opened his eyes and looked at Long Yubing. He said with a smile, "I've gotten much better. I'll be able to recover completely in about two days." Long Yubing suddenly gave a deep sigh and said faintly, "Your wound is healed. I'm going to leave here. I don't know which year and which month I can meet you again." Tsao Hsiung said with a smile, "Life and death are inevitable. There's nothing to miss." Long Yubing was stunned, and two lines of tears came to his eyes. He hung his head and kept silent. Cao Xiong fixed his eyes on Long Yubing's face and said, "Do all the disciples of the Kunlun Sect have to wear Taoist clothes?"? Then why doesn't Li Qingluan wear it? Long Yubing moved in his heart, smart board touch screen ,interactive panel board, looked up at Cao Xiong, and hung his head again. Cao Xiong also no longer asked to go on, and closed his eyes and breath, unconsciously fell asleep in the past. When he woke up, it was already midnight, and he felt that he was covered with a Taoist robe, and lying on his side was a girl wrapped tightly in blue, with her eyes closed and sleeping very sweetly. Cao Xiong looked closely at the young girl, it is the dragon jade ice, half side of the body, slightly smell the breath, pink face even red, fragrance striking, in the shining light, the more charming and moving. Cao Xiong looked at it for a while and suddenly felt a burst of beating in his heart. The more he jumped, the more difficult it was to endure. He was extremely aloof by nature. He only asked himself what he liked and disliked. He never thought too much about people. He reached out and held Long Yubing in his arms. Long Yubing had a sweet dream. He was suddenly hugged and woke up with a start. When he opened his eyes, he was ashamed and anxious. "What are you going to do?" He shouted angrily? Hurry up and let me go. As he spoke, he struggled and broke away from Cao Xiong's grasp.
Cao Xiong gave a sneer and said, "Can you still walk?" Jumped, like a shadow to chase, left palm "Oolong probe claw", fiercely to the right shoulder of Long Yubing. At this time, Jin Huan Jiro's skill was completely restored, and his action was very fast. Long Yubing suddenly felt the strong wind close to him, and with a backhand, he "crossed the golden beam", fended off Cao Xiong's left hand, flew up with both feet, and kicked him fiercely. But Cao Xiong suddenly turned around, got out of the way, and went straight to bully the body. He raised his left palm, and took half a step on his right foot. He bullied people in the palace. His right hand was attacked by lightning and buckled Long Yubing's right wrist. Cao Xiong's changes in these moves were all the techniques contained in the hand-painted boxing spectrum of Sanyin Shenni. Where could Long Yubing defend? He was slightly stunned and was held tightly by Cao Xiong. Long Yubing was so excited that tears filled her eyes. She had no resistance. She had to beg in a low voice: "You let me go first. Let's have a good talk. You don't love me when you treat me like this. I will hate you even if I die in my grave." Although Long Yubing tried to break free, Cao Xiong gently pinched her tail dragon and giant bone, and Long Yubing had no resistance. The light in the stone room suddenly darkened. Tsao Hsiung's manipulation of Long Yubing's acupoint was originally very slight. After a moment, she was forced to untie the acupoint by herself, but she was no longer able to struggle and resist. The light came on again, and Long Yubing's mind sobered up. He learned a lesson from the bitter experience and could not help feeling sad. He fell on Cao Xiong and began to cry. He felt that his heart was filled with endless torment and pain, but the cry was hard to stop, and the cry was getting louder and louder, and the tears soaked a large piece of clothes on Cao Xiong's chest. Suddenly he exclaimed, "Who's crying in there?" Although the stone chamber is tens of feet away from the entrance of the cave, it can still be heard very clearly because of the quiet in the valley and at night. This exclamation, straight like a huge thunder hit, only to hear the five organs of Long Yubing shake, the shout she was very familiar with, a smell, immediately recognized that it was the voice of elder brother Huang Zhiying. She stopped crying,digital touch screen board, collected herself, and said to Cao Xiong, "My elder brother is here. What should I do?" 。 hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.