Sister-in-law

페이지 정보

작성자 Smith 댓글 0건 조회 151회 작성일 23-02-24 09:55

본문

At this time I dare not have any other thoughts, I have been looking at her out of the corner of my eye, no, no, under the red cover, a perfect arc appears in my peripheral vision. My eyes have been squinting for a long time. . Look at her face from time to time. No matter what I looked at her, she seemed to know and smiled at me with a cherry mouth. Like that I really like it. I really want to go out with her. I like her smile, I like her dancing, I like the light and sunny look. My heart fell for it. The heart is intoxicated with it. Yeah, my heart keeps giving me the victory sign. Looking forward to a bright future. . At this time, the girls inside are dancing more and more crazily, and the music playing is even crazier. Then a man joined in. About 25, a beard hanging on the chin, looks a little manly, the kind that can make a woman fall in love. He went up and rubbed himself against the mature woman. . Jump so tacitly. . So perfect As soon as the woman looked at her partner, she was even more charming and graceful, and her body was as soft as water. Dance with the man's body. . This dance is really wonderful, arousing the hearts of all the men and women present, the budding heart. That impulsive heart. . The man is shouting The woman is screaming,digital interactive whiteboard, an unprecedented hot scene, let all people forget everything, enjoy the immersion in the music festival. Of course, I am no exception, looking at these shouting people, visual and auditory are greatly satisfied with me. I also shook my head to the rhythm of the music. Shaking his long head, accompanied by the ripples of the breeze,electronic board for classroom, has forgotten himself. I glanced back, when this pure and gorgeous girl was gently shaking her head, dancing, the two "steamed buns" kept shaking in the purse, my God, I haven't seen this steamed bun for a long time. I watched greedily. . Look at it passionately. …… Chapter 81 of the main text, this girl is good. Chapter 81 this girl is good. Then the pure girl raised her head, looked straight at me, and put one hand on the steamed bread. When I looked at this pure girl, the girl also raised her head and looked straight at me, with one hand on her two crisp steamed buns. His eyes seemed to be full of questions and feelings. I suddenly came to my senses, and my face was like a roasted duck's neck. Bow one's head in great embarrassment Looking at my own toes, I don't know how to explain. Well, don't explain it at all, smart board for conference room ,smartboards for business, we don't know each other anyway. I continued to watch the dance. Because I feel embarrassed So this time I was fascinated by the dance, but after I saw it, I forgot the innocent girl behind me. The dancing inside is still hot. . The applause was as hot and harsh as ever. . People are all immersed in this meeting. Suddenly I felt a cry. 。“ Catch the thief. Catch the thief 。” I suddenly woke up, I heard this girl behind me, then I also felt, I was startled, it's over. I have only one hundred yuan in my pocket. . Yes yes . If this is lost. I can't go back this week. I was in a panic . A sharp turn of the head . But I saw a scene that I could never imagine. . Then three guys dressed in black casual clothes. He has a crooked nose and slanting eyes. At this time, the guy who was not tall and had a rotten mouth was holding the pure girl just now. You are a dead girl, and I call you talkative.
"Then he raised his hand and hit.". I saw something was wrong. . This girl was attacked for me. . I took a quick step. One hand on this guy with a bad mouth. I used all my strength to realize that this guy was not as strong as I thought. Instead, I gently pulled it back. Then I pulled the girl and ran, desperately running, followed by three guys, when the crowd of onlookers opened their eyes and looked over. None of them went up to help. I feel sad that this society is so harmonious. Lei Feng's spirit is gone. . We can't help thinking about what.. Only run far away. Turn when you see a turn. The route is very unclear. . He ran all the way down the square road to the west. . Walk through the bustling night market. Through the dark alley, the wind all the way across the foot. I took her hand, she seemed to be very nervous, I was a little bit unable to pull, two legs of the degree is getting slower and slower, I can also feel like pouring lead, but no ah, if a slow down, we may face a beating and money, and even worse is robbery ah, in the face of such a beautiful girl, I really feel a little reluctant. So no matter how leaded her legs are, I'm going to pull her away, too. Because we were running for our lives and they were stealing, so we slowly threw them away. The heart relaxes a little. Leaning against an earthen wall, we stopped. She was out of breath and said, "Don't run any more. If you run any more, I'll die." I squatted down and answered, "Yes, I can't run any more. If they come again, I don't know what to do.". Mom This kind of thing happened when I first entered the school. Thanks to you this time. Let me tell you.. "Run, they're catching up." When this girl screamed, it scared the hell out of me. Grab the girl's hand and run. . Take a break. You are really energetic. I didn't know what to do just now? I don't feel strong this time. ? How interesting …… The wind blew down the alley and blew off the big beads of sweat on my body. It feels very refreshing. The people in the back are still chasing, damn what kind of people, ah, did not steal it, and then change the target is not it? How much money can we poor students have? Really.. He's really a wooden head. But on second thought, no, don't they take a fancy to my money like that? I turned to look at the girl in my hand. It's really beautiful. The tall silk is dancing in the wind. There is a little panic and confusion in the big eyes. Innocent and spiritual. . No, these three guys must have a crush on my sister. . The thought gave me a fright. First, I am worried about my benefactor,86 smart board, and second, I don't want this beautiful girl to be insulted by others. With the thought of this association, I ran as fast as I could. At the turning point. I actually picked her up and carried her on my shoulder. This girl. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.