Bai Lian Cheng Yao + Peerless Evil

페이지 정보

작성자 Smith 댓글 0건 조회 124회 작성일 23-02-24 09:49

본문

Several thieves cast their eyes on the pool and said, "a tentacle just reached out from the pool and beat you a home run." Tentacles? Is it an octopus? The system just told me that I was attacked by Pangu Guardian, and I didn't see what it looked like at all. I rubbed my head and went to the sink to look. Inside, the water is calm, nothing ah? Oh, really, I looked at the box, but I couldn't get it in front of me. It was really depressing! Don't know What's in that box? At this moment, the voice that the system prompts rang suddenly: "The task of the secret treasure of the prehistoric continent has been completed, please hand in the task at the meteor." What I was stunned again, this box. It's Pangu's handprint! Chapter 49 a strange combination of circumstances Although I played the trapeze of extreme sports and almost died, I still didn't give up. I have not yet reached the level of desirelessness. The highest spiritual realm, there are many things can hang my desire, Pangu handprint is one of them. Such an unprecedented treasure in front of us, call me no! It is absolutely impossible to turn back and leave, even if I die, I will try again! With such consciousness, I went to the stone platform without hesitation. Touch! Clang!.. Not dead, I take medicine! Shoo! Knock! It's only half dead. It's okay! Pow! Clang, clang, clang! I'm holding up! …… Finally, after being beaten by the Pangu Guardian again, I realized a truth: this Pangu handprint is not something that normal people can get. If you want to get it, you have to get it first. Pangu guardian of this pass, to defeat this guy is the need for abnormal strength, a few of us are hopeless. "Spider,liquid bottle filling machine, we didn't think you had a tendency to be abused." Several thieves said tacitly, "If you need it, you can come to us. We are very happy." I'll try my best to help you. You don't have to take advantage of this guy! "You don't have to hurt me so much!"! I'll just stop playing. Then I patted the dust on my body and walked out of the cave step by step. As soon as we went out, The hole closed automatically again. I glanced at the unremarkable stone wall gloomily. "I always felt that the monster was playing with me just now and didn't intend to kill me at all." "Hm?"? Why Several thieves asked me curiously. They knew that I sometimes had the same sensitivity as the legendary saint who inspired the seventh sense. Sharp feeling, this feeling also saved myself N times. I thought and organized the language: "I can feel its thoughts, it is very curious about us, as if we have never seen such a creature." The first time it hit me, I almost died, leaving only a little blood skin, but from the second time, it seems to know my blood volume, every time accurate. It did knock out two-thirds of my blood, and most importantly, juice filling machine ,plastic bottle making machine, I didn't feel any murderous look from it. So I'm sure this guy must be spending too much time alone. It's so boring that you play me like a baseball. "You know he's playing with you and you've been playing with him for so long?!" Several thieves shouted at me. Hey, hey! I smirked and scratched my head. "That's the way I am. I know something is wrong, but I have to do it. I know there is a trap ahead." Of all things I would jump. This bad habit.. It can't be changed in a short time. Several thieves looked at each other, a little puzzled, usually only see spiders set traps for others, in addition to the world dragon ghost that time, did not see her in the hands of anyone. Ah? Why should say so, then be full of curiosity, a few thieves ask in unison: "For instance?" I gave a few people a white look and held out my right palm: "For example, I know that my love line is in a mess and that falling in love will not come to a good end, but I will still go." Fall in love! Several thieves fell to the ground, stood up and looked like they were hit. They were speechless for a while and decided to ignore me for the time being. A perverted woman who propagates feudal superstition. Also.
"I paused mysteriously, and the thieves focused their eyes on me again, thinking that I was going to tell some earth-shaking truth.". I am proud to see. After a round, with a deep complexion, he said: "There is … …" I know that eating ice cream will make me fat, but I still can't help eating a Mengniu ice cream cone or Ili chocolate every day. Great, because they are so delicious! Watching the five thieves fall down again, I couldn't help laughing, and the whole valley echoed in an instant. "Ha ha, ha ha, ha ha.." The result of arrogance is to be beaten up, I wrote this sentence in my memo, and then rubbed the buttocks of pain, lying on the back of the matchmaker and looking at the front five. An incarnation of the devil, NND, really heavy hands, do not know how to pity. When I was depressed, the communicator rang at the wrong time, NND, who ah, if nothing I will scold him to death! As soon as I saw the signature, I had the guts to smoke again. The feeling, unexpectedly is Hu Luanfeng! Madman, didn't I tell you not to harass me? Turn a deaf ear to my words! Do you want to die? I learned a lesson from the gangster's tone in the movie. Look at this bastard. No, Spider, I really have something to do with you. The voice of Hu Luanfeng's grievance came from over there, and his two watery eyes suddenly appeared in my mind. …… Ew ~ ~ "If you have something to say, say it quickly!" I stole a classic line from Cao Hua Mei. I A few days ago, I bought a pair of special soft boots for archers. They are silverware with good attributes. It's useless for me to hold them. I want to give them to you. "Are you violent?!" I have some doubts, the monster who can expose silverware must be BOSS. This guy is a warlock. If he kills the monster, he must be in a team with others. Can't you give him the equipment of an archer? Hu Luanfeng heard the infinite doubt in my tone, can not help but a cold sweat DC,PET blowing machine, NND, actually forgot that the spider is a cunning character like a fox, himself. gzxilinear.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.