Danfeng Needle-Sima Ling _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Smith 댓글 0건 조회 117회 작성일 23-02-24 09:48

본문

"I don't know," said Yu Xiaoshuang. "If you say so, you must be right." She gave him a sweet and pure smile and jumped to the ground. They began to continue their risky search, and in another room, they saw two more sorcerers lying in a coma. Du Xidi had no doubt about it, and they were all killed. In another stone room, there are three young women, the face is quite good-looking, the figure is very plump. They were lying on the bed, on the chair and on the floor. They all had beautiful clothes on their bodies, and one of them had a whip in his hand. "I don't know why, but I don't want to save them," said Du Xidi confusedly. "Ah!" Said Yu Xiaoshuang cheerfully! So you feel the same way. That's good. "They don't seem to be good women," said Duchy. "Yes," said Yu Xiaoshuang! I'm afraid it's not a good thing to be a demon. Du Xiyan picked up the whip, observed it and said, "This whip is very small. I think it is for women only.". The whip has been soaked in medicine and pumped on the skin, which will increase the pain several times. "Who are they going to beat?" Asked Yu Xiaoshuang. Du Xiyan looked around and said, "Anyway,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, we won't use it to whip those sorcerers. Let's search again." He went to the corner, where there was a door, which was closed. Lifting the latch, he opened the wooden door and looked everywhere, but inside the door was a large cave with rough walls and floor. Eight torches were lit in the grotto, and the flaming light illuminated the grotto quite brightly, but many human bones were piled up around,PET bottle Mold, giving off a pungent smell. Yu Xiaoyi was already behind Du Xidi. She only took one look and pressed her face against his back, not daring to look more. "Alas!" He exclaimed in horror! So many human bones, it's terrible. "Not only are there a lot of bones, but there are also six women," said Du Xi. "Look at this. This cave is actually a huge manufacturing factory of the White Bone Sect!" "What are you making?" Asked Yu Xiaoshuang. "Create terror and evil," said Duchy. He paused for a moment and then added, "The direct way is to make terrible skeletons. These human bones are piled up in different categories. The skull of the skeleton is a pile, and the limbs are separated, as well as the trunk and so on.". The women pieced together one by one to form a complete skeleton. Yu Xiaoshuang has a lingering fear tunnel: "This kind of work, give me more wages, I also do not do." "They don't want to, either," said Shi Xi. Yu Xiaoshuangtong only took one look at it, but he still didn't want to look at the horrible place. "How did you come to know everything?" He asked. Du Xiyan said, Blowing Filling Capping combiblock ,bottle blowing machine, "Because these women all have chains on their feet, we can see that they are people who have lost their freedom.". In the meantime, I have realized the purpose of the whip. "Yes, yes," said Yu Xiaoshuang. "If it weren't for coercion, no one would want to do this kind of work in such a place." "You wait outside," said Du Xi. "I'll go in and rescue them." Yu Xiaoshuang did not go away, but still grabbed the clothes on his back and walked with him into this hellish cave. Some of the six women bowed down. They all have a kettle beside them. Everyone is about six feet apart, and it seems that everyone's job is different. But in the end, they connected the scattered bones into a complete skeleton. It's a very fine line of fine twine that has been soaked. They all seemed to be over fifty years old, with wrinkled hands and feet and white hair. Du Xiyan felt great pity and said, "Xiaoshuang, they have been doing hard labor here for many years." "Yes," said Yu Xiaoshuang! It smells so bad in here that if I do it for one day, I will die. "Look," said Du Xi, "there is a man whose clothes are all cracked on his back, showing the traces of a whip. Anyone who is whipped by this whip will not dare not do it even if he has no strength. "Are you really that good?" Asked Yu Xiaoshuang? Du Xiyan said, 'Do you want to try it yourself? Of course, he didn't have to wait for her answer, so he squatted down, grabbed the chain to check, and then ordered Yu Xiaoshuang to go out and search for the key on the three women. She quickly came in with a bunch of keys, opened them for them one by one, and then took out the antidote and smeared it under their noses. Six women sneezed one after another and then woke up. They looked at the bar.
The two of them stood in front, trembling with horror, and everyone hurriedly bowed their heads and picked up the bones and continued to work. "Don't do it," said Du Xi. The six women were so frightened that they fell to the ground and kowtowed repeatedly. "What's the matter with you?" Asked Yu Xiaoshuang? Du Xidi looked at the whip in his hand and immediately realized it. He said in a loud voice, "We are the enemies of the White Bone Sect. We are here to save you. There are three women outside. It seems that they are not good people.". The kowtowing movements of the six women slowed down, but they still did not dare to raise their heads. "Get up," said Yu Xiaoshuang softly! The chains on your feet are all gone! As soon as they saw that they were free, they believed most of them, so they raised their heads one after another and looked at the young man and woman. One of them said, "Can we go out?"? "Of course," said Mei Xi. "If you know the way, you can escape from the demon cave by yourself." As they spoke, they withdrew from the outer room. The six women looked at each other in silence for a moment and finally came out. Du Xidi threw away the whip in his hand and said, "We still have to search around. Do you know the way to get out of here?"? "We know.." said a woman. She looked at the three women in a twinkling of an eye, and her eyes were full of the flame of hatred. She added, "We used to be maids. When we did something wrong, we were punished to work here. These witches whipped us every day." "How long have you been working?" Asked Du Xi. "About five or six years," said the woman. "How old are you?" Asked Du Xiyan. "Thirty-two," said the woman. Du Xidi asked the other women,water bottling line, who were all about thirty years old. He said to Yu Xiaoshuang, "I see. She is so old and haggard because of the stench of bones and infinite torture.". Yu Xiaoshuang exclaimed, "It's terrible. Can a man of thirty become so old?"? "Isn't that evidence?" Said Du Xiyan. gzxilinear.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.