A Look At The Good And Bad About Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

페이지 정보

작성자 Emilie 댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 23-09-05 19:29

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry vehicles. The ghost installer 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless configured to a specific pin code. It's extremely small and is taped to the loom of the vehicle, making it nearly impossible for thieves to find. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to notify you when the vehicle is moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm available on the market ghost installations can be set up in a hidden location inside your vehicle so that thieves won't be able to locate it. It logs GPS locations and sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way of tracking your car compared to the LoJack system that can take days for police to track down your vehicle. installing ghost immobiliser Alarm is easy to use and is available anyplace in the world that your phone has a cellular connection and can receive texts to alert you. This places you ahead of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It is also easy to conceal so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

ghost immobiliser installation near me Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It communicates with your cell phone by text messaging, which means it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Alerts for messages include "movement" detection as well as an address to Google Maps for Ghost Alarm installation the exact location of your vehicle, and an immediate "movement detection". Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS and ghost Immobiliser installer Help. You can also get an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.