Part One -by ‘B’ |

페이지 정보

작성자 Nigel 댓글 0건 조회 475회 작성일 23-11-24 10:00

본문

To learn extra of B’s work, click on on ‘Links and Contribtors’, then click on ‘Contributors’, michaela mcgowen spanked and scroll down..

Aunt Roberta part 1

I'm eighteen and i have to retake my A-ranges. Mum who nearly works night time and day on the hospital is kind of upset. "I needed to have my A-ranges to attend nursing school. Without my nurse diploma we'd have been in the poor home when your dad left us. Lilly pricey you don’t know what the long run holds for you. If want be you might must assist your self. From now on I will take your father’s belt to your backside once you convey grades bellow C…"

It was the primary time that Mum threatened to belt me. Thus far she had only given me a couple of slaps on the thighs. I wasn’t convinced that she would actually strap me. I nonetheless refrained from smart mouthing that I'll marry a rich guy, and again demurely promised to enhance my grades…

A number of days later my finest pal Harriet, who is also retaking her A-levels, obtained a D. She told, "Mom mentioned that I will probably be visiting Aunt Roberta if I again have poor grades…"

I requested, "You hadn’t informed me that you've got an aunt…"

"I don’t, and i don’t know who's that Aunt Roberta…"

Before dinner Mum introduced, "Margret informed me of a lovely retired lady principal down by the mini-market who offered to deal with Harriet’s poor grades…" I had a nasty feeling, and stored my eyes on my soup…

Next day Harriet advised me that she has an appointment with that Aunt Roberta after courses. We each imagined that she would be offering a tuition…

"I’ll be coming over around 5, ok ?"

"Sure, I’ll inform you about that Aunt Roberta…"

On the appointed time, as I pushed Harriet’s front door I overheard some sniffling and her mom telling her to boost her skirt. I entered the living room when Harriet dropped her skirt and pitifully confessed, "She gave me a spanking…"

Up in her room, "She is a mean outdated granny. She advised me that she's going to take my knickers down if I come back !" She raised her skirt for me, and that i saw that her bum was properly reddened. I gave her a gentle rub with chilly cream.

Per week later we had a surprise math quiz and the educate was real imply, "Lilly you don’t even deserve a D ! Its an F, and you will have it signed by your mother."

Mum wasn’t too happy ! "You might be visiting Aunt Roberta. Harriet should have instructed you about her. She is going to know easy methods to type you out !" She signed my F, and made the decision for my appointment with Aunt Roberta.

A day later I used to be fairly embarrassed to be knocking on Aunt Roberta’s door across the street from the mini-market.

…Hopefully people don’t know why a faculty girl in uniform is knocking on that door.

pic knocking on door

She opened, and i saw a granny as Harriet had mentioned. She was carrying an horrible blue shirt. I felt a scorching flush, and knew that I was blushing as I introduced myself. "I am Lilly and my Mum made an …. huh…. appointment for me…" She smiled and confirmed me one of the straight back chairs within the corridor, "Please wait there for a few minutes."

She returned to her research without closing the door and that i overheard, "Nancy, consider yourself lucky, next time its the cane !" I used to be opened mouth when i noticed a younger lady of at least twenty five years depart the home. She was rubbing the seat of her miniskirt, and it rose in the process, and revealed vividly crimson higher thighs…

"Lilly do are available in ! Your mother told me that you are retaking your A-ranges and acquired an F for the newest math quiz…" I pitifully nodded.

"I was additionally advised that you are a friend of Harriet who visited a week ago for a D. I'm sure that she informed you the main points of her visit…" I once more pitifully nodded.

"For her D I didn’t take down her knickers, but I will take down yours as a result of an F is an appalling grade. Come right here, I'll first provide you with a style together with your knickers on…" She pulled me over her knees. and that i will need to have blushed shiny red when she raised my skirt. It was a long and severe spanking, and having kept my knickers didn’t help.

She ultimately pulled me again on my ft and my hands flew to rub my fiery nates. "Take your arms off your bottom and hold your skirt up, I'm going to take your knickers down…"

I wanted to cover below the sofa, however I demurely obeyed. With my cheeks again shamefully blushing I felt my knickers sliding down over my blazing backside, and the worse half was having my fuzzy peach uncovered.

Then she pulled me back over her knees and I was again spanked. It was an infernal spanking. I wriggled, pedaled my legs, stomped my toes, and she grabbed each my wrists behind my back and smacked my upper thighs. "Oh! Ah! Ouch! Sniff… I am sorry. Sniff… I’ll do higher. Sniff… I promise !"

Finally she pulled me up and each my arms flew to rub my throbbing bum and thighs. "Hands on your head or I’ll offer you one other spanking !" With brimming eyes and my arms on my head I listened.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.